Play Offs

I do feel it would've been a totally false dawn had we made them and not gone through. As then in the Summer we'd hear the lines out of the club that we don't need to strengthen as much as first thought and those kind of things.

We're still in a fight, fighting ok and A LOT of hard work to be done during the summer and pre season both behind the scenes and on the pitch. I do feel that the 2013/14 season will hinge massively on good progress being made by all at the club in the closed season.

Take yourself back to November.

Would anyone have said that we'd have only blown our chance of the Play Offs with Three games left!

I would've said they would've been out of sight with 10 left to play at least.

This season has been mental!

6/7 strong signings will be needed to compete for the play offs, maybe even more. I think we should be aiming for top half at least next season

That's a lot of new faces to bring in and expect them to be winning many more than losing or drawing and that has to a of concern. (Look at what happened in the closed season / summer transfer window)

If we don't add enough chiefs which will cost handsomely then it could be another hard season next year, or if we add way too many Indians then it's a cert that the cheaper option will more than likely repeat a similar result towards the end of this season, which is gritted teeth time and a good dosing of hope and luck along the way.

That's a lot of new faces to bring in and expect them to be winning many more than losing or drawing and that has to a of concern. (Look at what happened in the closed season / summer transfer window)

If we don't add enough chiefs which will cost handsomely then it could be another hard season next year, or if we add way too many Indians then it's a cert that the cheaper option will more than likely repeat a similar result towards the end of this season, which is gritted teeth time and a good dosing of hope and luck along the way.

We'll probably need a CB, CM, LM, 2 ST for the starting 11 at least