Usual crowd and Steward problems in Blackpool ! When will the FSF do something about this ?

Guest Go For It Owl

Guest Go For It Owl

Loads stopped from entering the ground because they're supposedly drunk !!!

Tango told to put his shirt back on !!!

Wheel chair using Wednesday fan alledgedly attacked outside ground !!!

Must say this is a 2nd hand account as I'm not there but reliable source.

Come on Wednesday beat the B@5T@RDS

Edited by Go For It Owl

Guest Go For It Owl

Wheel chair guy is okay by the way. So if you know someone there in a wheel chair then don't worry just a few cuts and bruises

2 of our lads refused entry for apparently being too drunk (no more in drink than the rest of us) and another ejected at half time after being accused of doing drugs in the toilet at half time (in his 40's and never done drugs in his life)!! Very poor stewarding and policing tonight.

2 of our lads refused entry for apparently being too drunk (no more in drink than the rest of us) and another ejected at half time after being accused of doing drugs in the toilet at half time (in his 40's and never done drugs in his life)!! Very poor stewarding and policing tonight.

Hardly shocked Iain..... Right bunch of scumbags in the EMO!

Who were the accused? I can't imagine any of the lads taking drugs or being a problem when they've had a drink.

Dont have any probs with the stewards here and never have had . In fact spent half hour before the game chatting with steward and B'pool supporter , good banter .I was told the ' new ' stand we were in is also a temp structure , just as well 'cos the pillars certainly interfere with the view . Also told the pitch , which was awful and just like Concord Park on a bad day , had apparently been affected by some plant disease which destroyed the grass roots . I thought this had a far worse effect on the    '  matchday experience ' than a few stewards trying to do their job .