It's bloody close

Guest ghoulguy

You can't..cos it creeps up behind you...an' its got long pointy fingers...an' sharp teeth...and its been there since 1867, waiting for the unwary Wednesday fan to laugh...or smile...or even chortle....its behind the sofa...its the hatstand...its the stairs creaking....and hiding under the duvet doesn't do it...cos ive done it...im under there now...but I know its stood over me bed....ive got the laptop...an' i'm tryin' not to fart....its there hoping I will....i can hear it scratching

Now there's an interesting way of looking at it lol and people are saying not to hope to much and tbh im not doing that i just want to try to stay positive but i do know the worse could happen god forbid iv'e been to every game this season and seen us at good and bad points so to sumarise i don't see the harm in having a little hope and positivity as long as it doesn't get the better of me then i think i will be allright

Guest ghoulguy

Stop hoping...it likes hope....it can smell it....act fookin' natural!!!!

If you say so pal whatever gets you through the night

I've been thinking for a while that because there are so many games in the run in where the teams around us play each other that we probably don't need too many more points to be realistically if not mathematically safe.

So to test my theory I went to the BBC predictor and filled out the results as follows. We lose all remaining matched 1-0. All the teams below us win all their remaining matches 1-0 unless they are playing another team currently below us in which case the points are shared with 1-1 draws. All matches between teams currently above us end in 1-1 draws also.

The result is that we are relegated second bottom with 53. Huddersfield come down too with 55 losing out on goal difference from Birmingham and Derby who find themselves down there having lost to the teams currently below us.

On the basis of this admittedly unscientific analysis I declare that 3 more points will see us safe. Tonight would be nice!

attachicon.gifPredictor.JPG

You have Ipswich getting 13pts

You have Wolves getting 12pts

You have Peterborough getting 11pts

You have Barnsley getting 9Pts

For that reason, I am out.

You have Ipswich getting 13pts

You have Wolves getting 12pts

You have Peterborough getting 11pts

You have Barnsley getting 9Pts

For that reason, I am out.

Erm yes. That's the point. Sweet Jesus.