Sign The Petition 20 Is Plenty Now! Take Action Against High Ticket Prices.

I've now been completely priced out of attending, there are big issues that need sorting out in English football.

For prices to come down we need to tackle player greed first.

I actually wish I could wind the clock back to 1970 (despite the violence) to a simpler time of just being able to go and watch a game, stand up and pay a reasonable price.

Guest davet30

You've to blame the fookers who pay it in the first place, flip petitions, don't go, they'll soon have to do summat then

Just sign the bugger - it costs yer nowt

Once you limit the price of away tickets to £20 then surely home tickets would have to be similarly priced or home fans would start buying "away tickets".

Think of the loss of Revenue to our own club this may bring and thus magnify the effect of parachute payments even more. With the FFP rules income of clubs would be  reduced substantially and thus expenditure would also need to be cut to avoid falling foul of FFP. Whilst the 6-9 clubs with parachute payments in the Championship would have a financial advantage  of £15m-£20m giving them an expenditure budget of 2to3 times that of our Income (and therefore expenditure).

Think before what you wish for.

Also consider any rule change like this wouldhave to be voted in by the clubs themselves, how many premiership clubs would you expect  to agree?

How many championship chairmen would vote to reduce their income?

Not a cat in hell's chance this will happen until something is done about player wages, transfer fees, agents fees etc. Most clubs already run at a loss, all this will do is exacerbate those losses.

Guest balbyowl

I've now been completely priced out of attending, there are big issues that need sorting out in English football.

I actually wish I could wind the clock back to 1970 (despite the violence) to a simpler time of just being able to go and watch a game, stand up and pay a reasonable price.

Guest balbyowl

Signed but the reality is money ibs root of all evils when it comes to football.

Soon the average fan will be priced out of football.

Guest balbyowl

Completely agree with maddogbob. And would suggest to owl66 that it is not a case of "soon" the average fan will be priced out. It happened years ago. I think most clubs have a group of fans who are unable to afford to go to games regularly and their numbers are somewhere near a mirror of those that do attend. In other words, for every fan who goes to a game there is one who can't afford to

Just don't go,why isn't sonething being done about footballers wages? Almost a million a month for some,much more obscene than leeds charging £32.

The price would go up more to subsidise the absentees.

Talking with your feel = GOING.

More people to spread the cost the better.

Less people will have ot pay more.

Players can only sign the contracts that the clubs put in front of them. If someone is daft enough to offer a player like Samba £100k+ then why should he be daft enough to turn it down? Would you?