Galatasaray Chants After The Game

Leave off Greeny 79 now..I don't condone the chanting but what I did find frustrating was the lack of Police challenging their idiots throughout the game and the blatant 'come n have a go' as they slowly made their way out if the ground!

Paddy Kenny also made plenty of jest urges for which he should be pulled up for and Diouf also waving at the MASSIVE. Just seems that Leeds get away with a lot.

I'm hoping we extend the same courtesy next season by giving them less tickets and keeping them back for 25 minutes.

Horrible club with vile fans.

John Rutherford is a numero uno security guy, he should kick them out twenty minutes before the final whistle for their own safety. lol

The sort of songs you'd expect???

Can you imagine how awful it must be to have the allegation that you're a peadofile made against you? This is the sort of thing that could ruin somebody's life and then to have the accusation hurld at you again and again even though such accusations have been proven false must be awful.

Don't try and sweep it under the carpet as just the sort of song that you'd "expect" from a rival.

Agree 100%. But we sing about Paddy Kenny's wife and Ched Evans going down and that's fair enough.

I just think some things like Galatasary should be left alone

The sort of songs you'd expect???

Can you imagine how awful it must be to have the allegation that you're a peadofile made against you? This is the sort of thing that could ruin somebody's life and then to have the accusation hurld at you again and again even though such accusations have been proven false must be awful.

Don't try and sweep it under the carpet as just the sort of song that you'd "expect" from a rival.

Absolutely.

Agree 100%. But we sing about Paddy Kenny's wife and Ched Evans going down and that's fair enough.

I just think some things like Galatasary should be left alone

There's nothing wrong with banter, and in fairness to Kenny he's always a sport. Songs about Leeds fans been stabbed and Dave Jones been a peodophile however are out of order.

Guest Go For It Owl

Got in the ground about an hour before kick off

Totally sober

Half an hour before kick off The Leeds fans were singing the peado song !!!

We complained to the stewards about the song

They just laughed and said we sing the Jimmy Saville song and that we have JUST AS MANY IDIOTS AS LEEDS !

This song was sung at Jones for 90 Minutes 'non stop'

I didn't sing the G song but can understand why people did

It's out of complete and utter frustration at people like them getting away with it like they did at Hillsborough

Everyone who says our fans were wrong are right to do so BUT when will the authorities do something about it ?

TOTAL AND UTTER SCUM (AND THATS NOT JUST THE FANS - THE STEWARDS AND POLICE ARE THE SAME - DID NOTHING ALL DAY)

Guest on the band wagon

Poor from us, it was only a few but not acceptable on any level

Guest Go For It Owl

you complained to the stewarts about them singin that song lol wtf did u expect em to do

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Now really really think about this one

Guest Go For It Owl

march over to the kop and tell them to stop bein nawty?

NO try harder than that

Think about what powers the police have to stop foul and abusive chanting that may incite violence !

Now think clearly before responding

Guest Consett owl

flipping hand bags this thread,

Leeds .........I don't care

Paddy kenny...Deserves it

Locked in for 30 mins.....not reight

Galatasary fans death...nowt to do with us

Sung in frustration by a few....maybe

Do I care....not a flip .lol

Can't remember if it were a quater or semi final at old Trafford against man utd, everybody singing Munich songs and doing the airplane thing, fighting like flip outside and at the return leg at hillsborough.

Guest Go For It Owl

Seriously, what did you want them to do?

They have powers to arrest there and then or after the match BUT neither will happen

And so it just continues

THATS why some people get frustrated and sing songs back that they had resisted from singing for 85 minutes !

Just the same as Dave Jones eventually did after years of abuse when he retaliated by calling the Leeds fans vile animals

Where were all these type of comments when people were clearly enjoying the fact that an 87 year old woman had died?

Unbelievable double standards, absolutely unbelievable.

flip right off ya bell end she was a community, industry and family destroying ***** and there's no comparison !!!