Galatasaray Chants After The Game

Guest Handsworthowl

well they shouldn't have been singing about DJ being a paedo then should they, vile cnts 

Not saying its reyt but act like a cnt folk are going to act same back simple as that

Idiot.

That chant was nowt but classless, thought we were better than that, regardless of frustration over a football match.

Corruption.

Racism.

Club's finances' etc

Manager's losing their jobs after a couple of games

These are brining down the game more than these chants. The chants aren't good, but they're not a constant problem.

If the chants are bad then they should be condemned. If you're not capable of condemning more than one wrong thing at a time then leave it to those who can.

Where were all these type of comments when people were clearly enjoying the fact that an 87 year old woman had died?

Unbelievable double standards, absolutely unbelievable.

Peas, there is clearly no moral equivalence at here at all. Grow up and think about it. If you're gonna pretend to be indignant get it right. Had you said that the chants about Paddy Kenny's wife were wrong, you'd have been closer to the truth but your statement about Thatcher is just puerile and totally wide of the mark.

Fcuks sake I clearly said I wasn't saying its right, personally I think its a sick chant I never sing it or die die piggy ,

Simple fact is they sing that sick sh^t about OUR manager a PROVEN innocent man and it fcuks me off, cause I can Imagine how that must feel after all he went through (it pretty much killed his old man ffs not to mention ruin his career, tarnish his rep, affect his health etc) even though the whole case was a load of utter codsh1t from the start, you act like that people are going to lash out back, simple as that 

Don't start having a fcucking pop at me I didn't sing it and wouldn't sing it, I was not justifying it so you can get fcuked making out I was, simply stating a fact you act like a c*nt to people they act like one back.

as for all the ''we are better than that comments'' sorry I didn't realize I had come on Sheffield forum, yes we are, no need to keep pointing it out like some smug bellend 

Edited by Greeny79

I was embarrased by the Galatasaray chants. I don't like Leeds but singing songs about Dave Jones is what you'd expect from a rival. We'd sing the same, just like we did about Ched Evans last year or Brian McDermott looking like an egg today.

Singing 'Galatasary' and 'Always look out for Turks with a knife' makes me wonder about the mentality of some of the fans that watch our club

People who think it's acceptable to chant about them 2 lads from Turkey, how would you feel if any club started chanting about our 2 fans who were coming back from Coventry?

It's not on chanting about stuff like this.

this sums it up perfectly for me 

I love  a bit of banter but this is just plain wrong

Corruption.

Racism.

Club's finances' etc

Manager's losing their jobs after a couple of games

These are brining down the game more than these chants. The chants aren't good, but they're not a constant problem. 

Good post and pertinant.

I was embarrased by the Galatasaray chants. I don't like Leeds but singing songs about Dave Jones is what you'd expect from a rival. We'd sing the same, just like we did about Ched Evans last year or Brian McDermott looking like an egg today.

Singing 'Galatasary' and 'Always look out for Turks with a knife' makes me wonder about the mentality of some of the fans that watch our club

Dave Jones isn't a pedothile though, and singing chants insinuating that he is is bang out of order. Leeds were a disgrace singing that today.

It was a very small minority chill the flip out

True. My seat must have been in that minority because it was loud around me.

A few of my mates are Leeds fans and I met them for a beer after the game. None of them mentioned it and they said the Wednesday fans were quality in the first half

The sort of songs you'd expect???

Can you imagine how awful it must be to have the allegation that you're a peadofile made against you? This is the sort of thing that could ruin somebody's life and then to have the accusation hurld at you again and again even though such accusations have been proven false must be awful.

Don't try and sweep it under the carpet as just the sort of song that you'd "expect" from a rival.