Galatasaray Chants After The Game

will I ,at least i'm not a holier than though muppet and can accept where I am in life working 24 /7 looking after somebody less fortunate , makes me prouder and happier than you will ever hope to be ,

Forget it Trev..the fookers a johnny come lately no mark.....people like Grandad..you can argue the point with and agree to differ...this tw@t is simply trying to upset anyone and everyone with what he thinks is logic....but its really like watching a tortoise on its back....he's a little feeble minded 

Guest Go For It Owl

So someone punches you in the face

You do nothing

They punch you again

Do you still do nothing ?

If you do are you lowering yourself to their level ?

Guest Deleted member

I dont know whos going through the thread deleting posts - but I think you are wrong to do so

This site can moderate itself - and when people post something as desperately ignorant as 'peas' has - I think it should be left for people to see

That way people can see what is acceptable and whats not in a community like this.  I'm also sure that peas might be prepared to apologise.

Guest Deleted member

Fair play trev. I apologise for my comment, too much ale in me if i am been honest. Must stay off owlstalk after 8 hours on the booze in future.

see....

Guest Sheff Owl

People who think it's acceptable to chant about them 2 lads from Turkey, how would you feel if any club started chanting about our 2 fans who were coming back from Coventry?

It's not on chanting about stuff like this.

Edited by Sheff Owl

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

Course it fûcking matters

Hardly, there are more important matters to tackle in football then these sort of chants.

So someone punches you in the face

You do nothing

They punch you again

Do you still do nothing ?

If you do are you lowering yourself to their level ?

Or are you talking about the old testament?

Forget it Trev..the fookers a johnny come lately no mark.....people like Grandad..you can argue the point with and agree to differ...this tw@t is simply trying to upset anyone and everyone with what he thinks is logic....but its really like watching a tortoise on its back....he's a little feeble minded 

the mans apologised and it's accepted ,so no harm done,

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

Such as?

Corruption.

Racism.

Club's finances' etc

Manager's losing their jobs after a couple of games

These are brining down the game more than these chants. The chants aren't good, but they're not a constant problem. 

Guest Deleted member

the mans apologised and it's accepted ,so no harm done,

Site self moderation in action.

It works - so who has been deleting posts for nothing? Come on, hands up? lol

Corruption.

Racism.

Club's finances' etc

Manager's losing their jobs after a couple of games

These are brining down the game more than these chants. The chants aren't good, but they're not a constant problem.

You forgot goal line technology

Its all too indiscriminate ain't it?...I mean bloody hell...The lads Family would have been at Elland Rd...probably...and we bring it all back by chanting that crap?...No matter how much you think you hate Leeds...are they ALL the same?...are they ALL scum?

You would have to be an inch offa stupid to believe that.

Who was the Palace lad Wednesday fans attacked the other year?...any different from the idiot who slapped Kirkland?

The vile scum dropped an advertising hoarding on football fans...Stockport away anyone?...Oldham riot...throwing concrete lumps at kids tryin' to get awy..irrespective of whether they were Owls or Oldham fans...?....

Two lads lost their lives...violently, simply for watching wanting to go and watch a football match...should we revel in that...its disgusting lads...it really is

Guest Deleted member

.No matter how much you think you hate Leeds...are they ALL the same?...are they ALL scum?

Yes I think they pretty much are...

You would have to be an inch offa stupid to believe that.

Oh. Bugger...