Galatasaray Chants After The Game

Where were all these type of comments when people were clearly enjoying the fact that an 87 year old woman had died?

Unbelievable double standards, absolutely unbelievable.

Leave off Greeny 79 now..I don't condone the chanting but what I did find frustrating was the lack of Police challenging their idiots throughout the game and the blatant 'come n have a go' as they slowly made their way out if the ground!

Paddy Kenny also made plenty of jest urges for which he should be pulled up for and Diouf also waving at the Massive. Just seems that Leeds get away with a lot.

I'm hoping we extend the same courtesy next season by giving them less tickets and keeping them back for 25 minutes.

Horrible club with vile fans.

Guest Deleted member

Where were all these type of comments when people were clearly enjoying the fact that an 87 year old woman had died?

Excellent point

I don't think those two lads that died in Turkey devastated whole communities up here mate....but please correct me if i'm wrong....next question

and..is it the same folk arguing in here that commented in the Thatcher posts?...or do you see us as all the same....

I don't think those two lads that died in Turkey devastated whole communities up here mate....but please correct me if i'm wrong....next question

You know nothing about those two lads but seem to think they deserve to die less than a woman who led our country for 11 years. Not going to bore on about thatcher again anyway, just pointing out that posts on this thread are condeming fellow owls for singing a silly little song whereas on a seperate thread people have said they would dance on her grave, drop the coffin etc etc.

Not bothered about thatcher or the two leeds fans, just pointing out the double standards, which you have confirmed nicely for me.

You know nothing about those two lads but seem to think they deserve to die less than a woman who led our country for 11 years. Not going to bore on about thatcher again anyway, just pointing out that posts on this thread are condeming fellow owls for singing a silly little song whereas on a seperate thread people have said they would dance on her grave, drop the coffin etc etc.

Not bothered about thatcher or the two leeds fans, just pointing out the double standards, which you have confirmed nicely for me.

Aye..they deserved to die less than Thatcher did...fookin' obvious point that...She was 87 and living and dying in Luxury, they were stabbed to death at an early age in a bar in Instanbul....You need to have a look and separate who is saying what mate....instead of dragging one thread of different folk onto another thread of different folk....

Why don't you make those points in the relevant thread with the actual posters

So people aren't entitled to criticise thatcher because she is dead.

Interesting logic.

Posted · Hidden by snaykz, April 13, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by snaykz, April 13, 2013 - No reason given

bet you are going to....take it to the maggie thread, Trev will sort you out.... lol

No, trev will continue to blame anyone and everything for how his life has panned out

No, trev will continue to blame anyone and everything for how his life has panned out

What a cûntish post

can't believe that above,absolute balderdash, you really dont get It do you?......you cant be that thick, surely?....OMG some people... :biggrin:

Do you actually know anything about trev?

I suggest shutting your trap before you get torn a new one you obnoxious tosspot.

Somebody should erase this post.

Quick