Galatasaray Chants After The Game

The LMA could fine Leeds for not controlling their fans!

Then if it continued a points deduction, this would encourage the club and respectable Leeds fans to work together to report those responsible and stamp it out by banning those responsible!

How can the LMA fine Leeds?

Guest dave jones n.1

How can the LMA fine Leeds?

They could report the vile animals to the F A, who in turn could take action against Leeds, in the same manner that action has been taken against the monkey chanting at certain European grounds.

Guest Retfordowl74

All football clubs have their idiots, vile animals, pond life (whatever you want to call them.) There are murderers, thieves, rapists etc that support their respective clubs. Football is a microcosm of society in general. The vast majority of supporters are decent, honest, people. Some of them, not all, but some, get swept up in events that they would not contemplate under nomal circumstance, just like in real life.

I wasn't at the match yesterday so can't comment on the behaviour of Wednesday or Leeds fans, but as i live and work in Istanbul, with literally millions of Galatasaray fans, i can catergorically say that not a single Cimbombom fan i have met has expressed anything other than sympathy with the two leeds fans who died that day and their families, and utter condemnation of the perpertrators of the violence. I'm not saying that there aren't any Galatasaray followers out there who don't care, but i'm willing to speculate that they are in the minority, just like the idiots that blight every club, including our own beloved Wednesday. I know loads of piggies and not a single one of them has defended the convicted random tickler Ched Evans, although some blades have obviously done this. I also know plenty of Leeds fans, all of whom are decent people, who are embarrassed and ashamed by the exploits of certain members of their fan base.

There is a tendency among football fans to resort to hyperbole when critcising other clubs, or even when celebrating their own clubs, a certain blinkeredness (The old blue and white spectacles in our case). But Football is not a matter of life and death, irrespective of Mr Shankly's rather stupid quote, it's much less important than those things. We won't get rid of the idiots and nasty elements within fan bases, but we should rightly condemn those that step beyond the bounds of decency irrespective of whether their allegiance is that of our own, or anothers club. The same should be said of the authorities and the media etc who should not tolerate one set of fans behaviour whilst condemning the same behaviour in others.

^^^^^^^ well said

No more can be added or argued with

End of

Was there a thread on a L**** fans forum stating how disgusted they were at the vile chants aimed at Dave Jones? I bet there wasn't. However we have Owls fans stating how disgusted they were that a minority saw fit to chant about Istanbul. Come on L**** fans state how disgusted you were. I wont hold my breath.

They could report the vile animals to the F A, who in turn could take action against Leeds, in the same manner that action has been taken against the monkey chanting at certain European grounds.

So the LMA can't fine them then.

The FA won't do anything I'm afraid, they'll wring their hands and release statements just like they've done about what happened at Wembley yesterday

Guest Big Guns

It's that bad I didn't get a wink of sleep worrying about it

I think I need help how could they do it

Was there a thread on a L**** fans forum stating how disgusted they were at the vile chants aimed at Dave Jones? I bet there wasn't. However we have Owls fans stating how disgusted they were that a minority saw fit to chant about Istanbul. Come on L**** fans state how disgusted you were. I wont hold my breath.

Current Sheffield Wednesday manager Dave Jones was employed as a care worker in a children's home after retiring as a player. Many years later accusations were made of sexual abuse against some of the children there.

Jones was eventually arrested and charged and the case went to court but several witnesses dropped out pre trial and the judge later ordered a not guilty verdict through lack of evidence.

Several of the alleged victims later admitted their claims were fabricated in an attempt to earn compensation payments.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't like Dave Jones in the slightest. He is an utter tail. But to have gone through a trial on charges like that as an innocent man is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. For Leeds fans to repeat those false allegations from the stands is appalling, slanderous and quite correctly described as vile. It reflects badly on the club and us as fans and anyone who takes part in the chants or thinks it is in the slightest bit amusing or harmless is an embarrassment to me.

A tail he may be, but the man has children of his own. Just think what this must do to them.

thats from a leeds forum....

I think you're getting your organisations mixed up mate. The LMA is The managers association. They just look out for a managers interests

Guest dave jones n.1

I think you're getting your organisations mixed up mate. The LMA is The managers association. They just look out for a managers interests

I thought trying to protect mangers from abuse would be in the managers interest

Leeds are the only club in English football I'd be happy to see lose their football club.

I don't think I can actually put into words how much I hate them. Ideally, somebody buys them in the summer and turns Elland Road into a Tesco Express. Either that or the lot of it burns down. I mean, they're a rugby town, so who gives a sh*t? flip them. flip them and flip their disgusting, vile, repulsive fans. flip Don Revie and flip Billy Bremner. They were a pair of cheating c*nts as well. A history built on being a flipping appalling football club, followed by c*nts, supported by c*nts, represented by c*nts.

flip Leeds. Every Leeds fan I've ever met has been absolute c*nt. Without exception. I work with Blades who are decent. I have Blades in the family who are decent. Leeds are a f*cking abomination. To a man, woman and child; utter filth. In my humble opinion. If there are any Leeds fans who aren't c*nts, unfortunately I've not met you and proportionally you have more c*nts letting you down than any other club in this country.

But don't sing about the lads who got stabbed in Istanbul. We're better than that. We have the moral high ground over Leeds because our club doesn't have filth and sh*t running through its every fibre and reason for existing like Leeds does. Lets not lower ourselves to their tone.

And lets get one thing clear. Prior to being kept behind after the game our fans were exceptional. Loud - sometimes boystrous - but we got behind our lads in numbers and volume. And we generally steared clear of disgusting chanting. I'm not going to lie, I did hear the occasional comment about Turkey, but there was NOTHING like the amount of multiple chanting about that as their was from the Leeds end to our right about Dave Jones being a pedophile, once they got going. That was the first moment when I thought "Sh*t's going to kick off here". Prior to that it was a loud and proud Yorkshire derby, just how Thatcher wouldn't have wanted it.

We are better than chanting about Istanbul. We are better than Leeds. In every single way bar the 1 point that separates us in the current league table. Lets celebrate that, and hope we get 6 points against them next season.

wow......what a flipping great rant, possibly a 9 out of 10 on the rantometer.