If - We Had 5 Games More...

Guest J N F

Guest J N F

Cant stop looking at the table, and though i still do still have relegation at the back of my mind cant help but look at the fact we are only 9 points off the playoffs. We will run out of games lol, but cant help but think, if we had, say 5 more games left we could of made it...

Its our 1st first year up in 2 seasons , So its was unlikely that we were going to go up anyway :: just look at septembers/Octobers results !

Agreed. Let's just finish as high as we can, then have a good go next year.

UTO WTID

Guest J N F

TBF we are the most inform team in the league. I fancy us keeping this run going, we will *Touches wood get more points than we lose from our remaining games i feel.

I personally think the job is done now. Looking at the fixtures for the teams down there, there are a lot of six pointers so think were safe now IMO!!!

I wish the season would end tomorrow, the idea of relegation is still very possible for us imo.

This!! let's not get ahead of ourselves, at one point last Saturday when we were trailing Blackburn we were in the bottom 3 and all it needs is a bad run of results on Saturday to see us pulled right back into the relegation mix.