Leeds Match Live Streams

Guest MoscowDave

SKY SPORTS 6

or Al-Jazera 15

Not on Al-Jazeera Sports. It will be Cardiff Notts Forest game later. Then Millwall-Wigan. Boo!

Sammys Hotel Kyrenia has nonstop footy so if it's out there I'll be watching. Up a little late due to a touch of sunstroke yesterday but feel fine this morning. So off down to Mollys Place for a full English then hopefully back to Sammys for the match (if on) ! otherwise stream RSFH at the bar for live commentary....Sorted. 

The only streams you are likely to pick up on Saturday will be on here.

http://www.fsicrew.i...ack-t19393.html

Next season, I hope to stream all our games on www.theowlsman.net at a cost of just £1 through paypal.

I have a contact who is in the floodlights business in the Far East, who knows Alex Ferguson like a brother, and he says this should be achievable via a link to channels in his part of the World.

Due to bandwidth costs, I will probably set up a membership scheme supporting a max of 10,000 users. Only members will be able to log on.

I shall provide first option to join to Tablegazer Club members and members of the Stevie Howard Fan Club.

For a non-refundable deposit of just £1, you can apply to join a waiting list for membership. I have been taking pledges, as Mr Farrell has indicated previously, by PM, for the last few weeks.

*Disclaimer* I cannot guarantee that this will definitely be in place in time for next season

But Ive already paid my deposit for the waiting list for the table gazers club, do I qualify?

Guest davet30

Being the only early kick off (i think) in the top two divisions why on earth arent we on sky?!?!

It's all Golf 'n' rugger

From Bet365

Please note: You cannot use Bet365 to watch Leeds-Sheffield Wednesday from the following countries - China, Ireland, UK, France, Netherlands, USA, Turkey - due to broadcasting rights. Live Streaming is only available to customers with credit in their account.

From Bet365

Please note: You cannot use Bet365 to watch Leeds-Sheffield Wednesday from the following countries - China, Ireland, UK, France, Netherlands, USA, Turkey - due to broadcasting rights. Live Streaming is only available to customers with credit in their account.

Got to be a way round this?

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Is there any discount for the Thrifty amongst us. we don`t mean to be tightfisted but , unfortunately some of us don`t have a choice.

Just 3 links left for the free Fist stream for tommorows game. Pm Owlsman and quote FIST ME.

For those few that have pm'd the Owlsman to ask if fisting is legal, I can confirm that it is as long as you are watching it in the privacy of your own home.

Just checked out the quality of the stream now, and its HD quality, and the pitch looks pretty good and should suit DJ's attacking plan.