Leeds Match Live Streams

fuking joke that its not on sky to be honest 

also why the *** are they showing man U games when  title was won weeks ago ? should be all about relegation battle or championship, sick of those manc cnts as it is.

Guest MoscowDave

I'll be in bed by 10 so too late to get a FIST up! Just off out for several pints of Boddingtons. Probably get the squits again tomorrow but it's better than Baltika! 

Just 3 links left for the free Fist stream for tommorows game. Pm Owlsman and quote FIST ME.

For those few that have pm'd the Owlsman to ask if fisting is legal, I can confirm that it is as long as you are watching it in the privacy of your own home.

Just checked out the quality of the stream now, and its HD quality, and the pitch looks pretty good and should suit DJ's attacking plan.

I know that quite a few championship matches that are not broadcasted on Sky sometimes gets aired abroard, apparently at least 3 matches a week. Anyone in any know how if the Leeds one will be on for some streaming somewhere online?

Another thing which is quite concerning is the situation with radio coverage, how come we were allowed to listen online to the BBC London commantary of the Millwall game but not the BBC Sheffield version? Surely both will fall under the same rights?

Bet 365 will be streaming it, you have to join Bet 365 and bet to watch

Guest Sniper1

Don't worry, you cannot get a virus through FISTing.

Completely safe.