Who Cares About Little Sheffield United

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Sometimes at Hillsborough you have people constantly updating their mates on the pigs score! How is it relevant this year? After the game yeah always check to see if they hopefully lost but during a 90 minute game. Nah. Not bothered.

Yeah but thats what its all about you get a flipping buzz to see them bottleing it again.

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Mark - look at that comment in context would you pal. It was the only constructive comment for about 6 pages till Big Mig equalised. I was saying we came back against blackburn and we could do it again. Which we did. Thanks.

No what I am saying is there is a portion of our fans who seem to want United to lose on the same level as us to win. When first and foremost all we should care about is us winning. Ideally i would like to see Sheffield United collaspe all together. Hate them.

Yes.

I want them to lose as much as I want us to win.

I don't get what the rest of your post means though.

You say we shouldn't be obsessed by them but then you want them to collapse altogether

Guest LeamingtonOwl

The thing I hate most about Sheffiled United is the fact they call us Pigs. They are the team that play in red and white! Also, growing up I remember them as just being a dirty dirty hoof ball breaking legs sort of scummy side.

All these posts about Sheffield United tonight are a bit cringe. I understood last season when we were in the same league and the rivalry was intense to have a few discussions on them. They are a little poxy league 1 club who should not even be on our radar anymore. They won't be in the same league as us now for many many years, believe me. It is like at the games in the past we have been drawing in a tight game and the atmospher is a bit flat but if Sheffield United score comes up and shows they are losing for that mini second the roar is electric. Let's just concentrate on our own team. We are less then 18 months away from a Premiership return.

Lighten up man, *** me!

The thing I hate most about Sheffiled United is the fact they call us Pigs. They are the team that play in red and white! Also, growing up I remember them as just being a dirty dirty hoof ball breaking legs sort of scummy side.

Have you seen the title of the thread YOU started

lol

Guest LeamingtonOwl

After much deliberation I don't really agree with my original post now either. Annoying when that happens!

Guest cypress hill

the op may not know how horrible that club & it's fans are, if he dunt live in sheffield

All these posts about Sheffield United tonight are a bit cringe. I understood last season when we were in the same league and the rivalry was intense to have a few discussions on them. They are a little poxy league 1 club who should not even be on our radar anymore. They won't be in the same league as us now for many many years, believe me. It is like at the games in the past we have been drawing in a tight game and the atmospher is a bit flat but if Sheffield United score comes up and shows they are losing for that mini second the roar is electric. Let's just concentrate on our own team. We are less then 18 months away from a Premiership return.

They're on our radar because Sheffield is a two club city, there's never been much between the sides which makes rivalry all the more interesting.

If you think they won't be in the same league as us for many many years then think again, it's never happened & won't happen now, we could easily be in the same league as early as next season.

I remember when similar minded Blades were crowing about being light years ahead of us...look what happened.

Sheffield, in my opinion is blessed to have two teams of similar stature, it keeps things interesting & also keeps things honest, when fans of either club get above their station thinking the other is no longer relevant  they usually get slapped down by following events.

Iv'e had piggy snortbags in my face for 40 years now and no matter how large or how small our failure is the tramps are always their rubbing it in, so in short i take these opportunities and flog em for all they're worth and some, it makes me no less of a Wednesday supporter because i laugh louder than you at their demise!