Who Cares About Little Sheffield United

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I love they are suffering too. Without a shadow of doubt. But my point is we have some fans more concerned with them losing each week then actually us winning.

I love they are suffering too. Without a shadow of doubt. But my point is we have some fans more concerned with them losing each week then actually us winning.

:tango:  You gotta be joking! Or do I need another drink?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Sometimes at Hillsborough you have people constantly updating their mates on the pigs score! How is it relevant this year? After the game yeah always check to see if they hopefully lost but during a 90 minute game. Nah. Not bothered.

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Sheffield United is a mickey mouse club with a chip on it's shoulder after stealing it's bigger brother's nickname and old stadium, and being formed by a Wednesdayite out of pity.

They're on their way to League 1/League 2 yo-yo obscurity. Whilst we're on the long road back to where we should be.

They should appoint Mickey Mouse as their manager as they're going to spend a long time in the lower Leagues looking up to us with envy,

like they have done mostly throughout the entire history of their horrible little club.

The derbies have been great in the past and last season was thrilling but we don't need them, we've spent many years apart before, especially when we've had a great team. They can rot or do whatever, I don't care less, as long as we're above them or in a higher League than them like we should be.

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

Sometimes at Hillsborough you have people constantly updating their mates on the pigs score! How is it relevant this year? After the game yeah always check to see if they hopefully lost but during a 90 minute game. Nah. Not bothered.

At the start of the season I thought the League 1 was so poor that I had United on every accumulator I did - until they started rumbleing up every week lol

Guest LeamingtonOwl

No what I am saying is there is a portion of our fans who seem to want United to lose on the same level as us to win. When first and foremost all we should care about is us winning. Ideally i would like to see Sheffield United collaspe all together. Hate them.