Summer Signings

Personally, I'd ship out 7/8 players and use the money to sign 3-4 real top quality players and loans if needed

GKS - Kirkland, Bywater, Davies

DEFS - Buxton, Reda, Mattock, Llera, Semedo, Gardener, NEW CB

MIDS - Lee, Antonio, NEW WINGER, Helan (loan), Olofinjana, Palmer, McCabe, NEW CM, Corry

FWDS - Lita, Madine, Maguire NEW CF

Means shifting on Weaver, Bennett, Taylor, Prutton, Coke, COG, and the loans. Though I can see us struggling to off load a couple of those unfortunately

This is a big transfer window. We either sign average players and risk relegation, or we sign some good players and try push on. Its been a tough season, but its only gonna get tougher next year if Reading, QPR and Sunderland or Wigan come down.

GK.Kirkland, Grant

RB.Buxton, Lee

LB.Reda, Helan

LCB.Gardner, Llera

RCB.Spector, Taylor

RM.Antonio, Burke

LM.Cohen, Jackson

CM.Olofinjana, Elliott

CM.Bridcutt, McGugan

ST.Lita, Ebanks-Blake, Maguire

ST.Simpson, Madine

We are going up, i say we are going up lol

Harsh on Coke. And someone said earlier Spector is crap

Guest ChadOwl

so they can only be good if they come with a silly price tag?

I never said that! Im saying how we have performed in the second half of the season has shown we don't need to sign no end of players, we need to add in positions we have had loans this year, not adding unnecessarily..like Joe Mattock for example, a complete waste of wage money on a player who showed nothing more than Daniel Jones had. Plus is you sign free transfers wages go up due to increased competition...well it should work that way, we shouldn't be signing players others don't want!