A Praise For Jones And An Explanation For The Revival

Guest LeamingtonOwl

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I have been the first to moan at Dave when we have lost or even drawn. However, tonight i think he got everything right. Team selection was perfect and when I looked at the bench you could see JJ and McGuire were there for impact. As far as I am concerned the reason for the better form is the departure of Jay Bothroyd. It is that simple. Bothroyd continually starting without merit dented the team spirit without doubt. We are one again and players like JJ recently and Madine Vs the Tykes have come out of his shadows and in much less time produced more then Bothroyd. A top ten finish would be crazy but easily achieved now and that gives us great confidense going into next season. Very proud of how we are pulling ourselves clear. Very Proud. Dave Jones deserves everyones repsect for this and the benefit of doubt for his mistakes such as Bothroyd. Well done. Lets go for Leeds now! We would have taken 3 points from these away games? So let's get to 6 now!

I have been the first to moan at Dave when we have lost or even drawn. However, tonight i think he got everything right. Team selection was perfect and when I looked at the bench you could see JJ and McGuire were there for impact. As far as I am concerned the reason for the better form is the departure of Jay Bothroyd. It is that simple. Bothroyd continually starting without merit dented the team spirit without doubt. We are one again and players like JJ recently and Madine Vs the Tykes have come out of his shadows and in much less time produced more then Bothroyd. A top ten finish would be crazy but easily achieved now and that gives us great confidense going into next season. Very proud of how we are pulling ourselves clear. Very Proud. Dave Jones deserves everyones repsect for this and the benefit of doubt for his mistakes such as Bothroyd. Well done. Lets go for Leeds now! We would have taken 3 points from these away games? So let's get to 6 now!

Have to say I agree with you this time LeamingtonOwl, dosn't happen often though . lol 

I have to say finally one of your posts I agree with.

Wheres the real leamington?

bit like praising a plumber  who repairs your heating after flipping it up in the first place

simplistically the 'revival'  is down to regaining the team spirit that he threw away and reda coming back

said it before today MM needs to secure Gray and next season DJ with the benefit of this season's experience

I think we could do something next season