Think About It!

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

Yes, the limit would be what I could afford it I really wanted to go.

If it costs £50/game to watch Wednesday, I want to go, and I can afford it, then I'll go.

Exactly.

At the end of the day, its all down to the individual.

Personally, I think there will never be enough people going against Modern Football to have an effect. If its a choice between trying to make a point of not paying £36 to a greedy owner or watching the team I support - doing what I love wins hands down.

I paid £100 to a tout to get to Brentford last season. It's harsh and he's a bit of a tw@t for doing it but I got to see a flipping great win.

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

You obviously don't......some of us are proud of our support, others just hide behind the cost of a ticket to justify bottling it.

Hahaha, if you knew who I was you'd know I wouldn't bottle anything! Keyboard hard man

Guest Big Guns

That old chest nut! lol

If only you knew who BirdonaMaguire was, you would be running scared pal!

And if you knew who jontheowl was you'd move to Spain

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Hahaha, if you knew who I was you'd know I wouldn't bottle anything! Keyboard hard man

Nowt to do with being a "keyboard" hard man fella, i just think a lot of people are using the price issue to get out of going cos of potential bother.

And if you knew who jontheowl was you'd move to Spain

To protect my donkey?

Guest dave jones n.1

R u Wesley snipes, or maybe chuck Norris

Actually, r u mr miagy

Guest dave jones n.1

Actually, r u mr miagy

I've changed my mind,

R u vinny jones or that rock hard Dane whitehouse

Yes, the limit would be what I could afford it I really wanted to go.

If it costs £50/game to watch Wednesday, I want to go, and I can afford it, then I'll go.

Fair play, pretty much the same cap as everyone else then.

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

I've changed my mind,

R u vinny jones or that rock hard Dane whitehouse

Danny Dyer!

Do you have a cap on everything?

For instance, would you stop driving if petrol went above £1.50/litre? Stop drinking milk if it was more than £2/pint? Stop eating food if nothing was less than a fiver?

I wouldn't stop doing something I wanted to do because of the price - unless I couldn't actually afford it.

Oh, and when we return back to the Premiership, £36/game will be cheap!

Some people must just enjoy been ripped off. It's got nothing to do with affording it, it's common sense. If people are not willing to use their common sense and keep on buying things at ridiculous prices, the money men will continue to charge people ridiculous prices. I admire the people who choose to make a stand against it.

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

Some people must just enjoy been ripped off. It's got nothing to do with affording it, it's common sense. If people are not willing to use their common sense and keep on buying things at ridiculous prices, the money men will continue to charge people ridiculous prices. I admire the people who choose to make a stand against it.

Amen

Why is it being ripped off?

For example - I'd rather pay 36 quid and see my team beat Leeds than 20 quid and lose at Peterborough.

Isn't it about what you get for your money? Ok that scenario may not happen - but it's all relative

Edited by senwar

Guest nevergetpastsemedo

Why is it being ripped off?

For example - I'd rather pay 36 quid and see my team beat Leeds than 20 quid and lose at Peterborough.

Isn't it about what you get for your money? Ok that scenario may not happen - but it's all relative

You don't get it do you? No offence but its ppl like you the reason why in a few years £100 a ticket won't be unusual

Fookin' common sense...you're talking to wednesdayites here...if we had common sense there would be 10 men and a fookin' dog watching us given what they've served up to fans over the last 12 years...hearts have ALWAYS ruled minds here at S6

You don't get it do you? No offence but its ppl like you the reason why in a few years £100 a ticket won't be unusual

So you think that football will take note of a few fairweather fans like yourself and start reducing the prices...dream on