Are We Confident Yet?

Guest LeamingtonOwl

I hope we can, for once, make life easy and have it wrapped up before the last couple of games. Don't care if the Middlesborough game will be one that goes through the motions. It will make a change not to be stressed. 

Definitely

Be nice to go into that game, no worries, no fears, just a nice sunny day of footy and beer!

When was our last no pressure game? Every game last season and this have had something to play for. I assume it was the end of the season before when playoffs were out of reach but we werent on danger of going down. Seems like forever since we could just have a beer and enjoy the footy like we did that time we beat Cardiff and ruined their playoff hopes.

When was our last no pressure game? Every game last season and this have had something to play for. I assume it was the end of the season before when playoffs were out of reach but we werent on danger of going down. Seems like forever since we could just have a beer and enjoy the footy like we did that time we beat Cardiff and ruined their playoff hopes.

Can't remember mate...was it Norwich...?

Guest Big Guns

3 tough games I think the Leeds game is easier now warnocks fooked off and the Blackpool game should be easier with that clown ince in charge

Four points from them three games would be a excellent return

Guest Oadby Owl

So don't want 2 av 2 get something against Middlesboro 2 stop up - we've been there too many times over the years. Agree with previous post - 4 pts from the next 3 games + we'll almost be safe. Get stuck into Millwall tomorrow nite + they might not fancy it with FA Cup semi on Sat - 3 pts are a good possibility. In my view Blackpool is the toughest game we have left - they are far better than their league position suggests