The Middlesborough Home Game

Guest Harry the Owl

If we're safe it'll be like our attendance against Blackburn. I don't really care about a nothing game with Middlesbrough.

If there's nothing to play for I'll save my money.

If we're safe it'll be like our attendance against Blackburn. I don't really care about a nothing game with Middlesbrough.

If there's nothing to play for I'll save my money.

As a wednesdayite - NO game should see nowt to play for.

Even if we're clearly safe, I can't see why people wouldn't go to last match of the season on a bank holiday weekend

It won't be a party if we are already safe..we can celebrate staying up on the last day, but a retrospective celebration just because we didnt get relegated isn't our style at all.

If we are safe at thhe time of the boro game, I reckon it will be quite poorly attended..a complete non event as far as we are concerned.

Edited by Bannofan

Even if we're clearly safe, I can't see why people wouldn't go to last match of the season on a bank holiday weekend

I know what your saying mate, but there wont be many 'floaters' going to this one. I love Wednesday, but I have much better things to spend my £25 on if it's a 'dead rubber' for us.

Guest Harry the Owl

I've been offered a long weekend in Norfolk.

No brainer if we don't have anything to play for.

Edited by Harry the Owl

If we're safe then surely there should be an offer on. £5 kids £10 adults anywhere in the ground.

If we're safe then surely there should be an offer on. £5 kids £10 adults anywhere in the ground.

Agree

Agree

Agree

Agree

Anyone know why this game is a 12.30 kick off?!?

They all will be on the last day. The F.A can't have the potential drama on final day events in the Championship detracting from the glitz and glamour of a regular Premier League schedule.