Antonio Vs Jj Vs Saha Vs Marshall Vs The Rest

Guest JonTheOwl66

Antonio has to do a lot of work on his decision making. If he also shrugged off his little tantrums he would be an even better player.

What tantrums?

Guest theowls 93

Not really tracked Marshall this season but i'd say he;s had the least impressive out of the one's in the post. Also missing for me is Anya from Watford and George Boyd from Hull, very good player is Boyd

JJ - has the quality and ability - hasn't applied it regularly for us and for other teams - that is his main issue - consistency

Antonio - i'm surprised clubs haven't been sniffing around him this season cos for me he's had more of an impact then Zaha has in the championship - a few stepovers and runs from Zaha and everyones creaming themselves over him and Manure have spunked £10m for him

Marshall - being in and out of the squad at Leciester hasn't helped his cause - i say get the man back here - him and Antonio on either wing next season - flip me ... DANGEROUS!

Zaha is easily the best in that list imo

Followed by Antonio - who is considerably better than Marshall

Antonio and Marshall are two very different wingers. How can you say Antonio is considerably better? Antonio has probably on balance been better than Marshall this season, but Marshall is younger and has England U'21 caps, also will most likely be at West Brom next season.

Guest Handsworthowl

ZAHA OVERRATED!!!! jesus christ. hes a class above anything in the championship.the man is genius.

:rolleyes: