Antonio Vs Jj Vs Saha Vs Marshall Vs The Rest

I ain't but it's the same thread every couple of weeks...who is better Antonio or Marshall..

If your not interested in a particular thread it's simple.... Don't comment or even read it!!

I can't understand why we have hundreds of people on here that are constantly reading and replying to threads they are not interested.

No interest.... F off into a different thread... Very simple.

Edited by zakswfc

Well have a think about this. Strikers are judged on goals. Keepers/Defenders clean sheets.

Wingers - Assists. Based on the assists then Zaha is very overrated. COMPARE his assists / goals against Antonio's then that would suggest Antonio is a magician compared to the genius of Zaha!

But surely stats can be misleading.

Lets say Zaha does all the work, rips teams to pieces, then passes to someone else who crosses for the goal. Even tho Zaha puts all the work in and in essence creates the goal, the other player would get the assist

Zaha had a good season last year and begun this season well but has dipped off since his transfer and loan back. Which to me indicates his mind is in Manchester, Antonio is a raw talent that will still learn with the right coaching, jj great on his day but to inconsistent. Ben Marshall done a job for us when he was at hillsborough, he's not here now. Jj and Antonio are with us lets not compare but get behind them and make them hit there form when playing.

But surely stats can be misleading.

Lets say Zaha does all the work, rips teams to pieces, then passes to someone else who crosses for the goal. Even tho Zaha puts all the work in and in essence creates the goal, the other player would get the assist

Yes I do agree with that to some degree and Palace have more players who can create than us as well - where as we just rely on Antonio?

However, I am just stating that if Zaha is worth over 10 million based on what he provides a team, what is Antonio potentially worth? 3-4 million possibly to a Premier League team? Not sure.

For a starter, Antonio has probably got more goals because since our upturn in form, he's generally been starting just behind the striker (when lee was playing wide right) so you could argue he wasn't really getting goals from the wing.

Anyway, not to say i would turn down any of these players, i think Tom ince is by far a better player than all of them, and actually has got a ridiculous amount of goals from playing wide. I really don't think we can judge Marshall that much in the championship, we only seen him play regualry for half a season in L1, LCFC seem to think he has his faults and id want to trust them if theve seen him play week in week nearly a season and a half. But hey, they can afford to throw a million quid at a player whos never played at championship level, good for them.

JJ will never change, he's unplayable on his day, but i can easily remember weeks were the fans have been calling for his head for seemingly putting no effort in or just beeing plain sh!te. Would still throw another year at him though, still has plently of pace and is obviously good enough the keep as an impact player even if he cant start every week next season. But i think this mite be his last season.

Finally, zaha in my opinion is the most overrated player in the country. 

That is all.

Edited by aj2k08

Guest aj_owl

Zaha is a bit overrated tbf....no doubt he'll be a great player but commentators cream over him constantly.....hid stats arent anything special at all.

I'd go with him shading the other 3 atm but Ince has been the stand out player for me.

Antonio out assisted zaha, who plays alongside murray.  The player who has scored 29 goals and yet zaha hasnt set many of those goals.

I dont think he is rated at 15 million or so.  By the looks of things, we got a bargain in Antonio.

Antonio is as good as Zaha, so is JJ in my honest opinion..

However now Zaha has been picked up by Man Utd he'll obviously come on good learning his trade there..

Zaha is the second most over rated player in this country, just after Jack Butland.