The North Stand Is Where It's At.....

Guest jackcarter1

Say what you like about how we look, it's the best place to be on matchday bar none. Standing all game, singing all game, positive backing all game.

Definitely, I would be very reluctant to buy a ticket for elsewhere in the ground. Closest you'll get to an away atmosphere, the Blunts game last season in T1 was class

Definitely, I would be very reluctant to buy a ticket for elsewhere in the ground. Closest you'll get to an away atmosphere, the Blunts game last season in T1 was class

Absolutely. Had to get three tickets, wanted to go towards the top, but they only had three towards the front. We were block T1, five rows back. If I'm ever able to get a season ticket again, I'd want it in T1. The atmosphere is incredible!

Say what you like about how we look, it's the best place to be on matchday bar none. Standing all game, singing all game, positive backing all game.

I went up there on Saturday with my lads just so we could have a sing, forgot you always stand.........was cream crackered by full time. lol

wahay!.......on closer inspection of that pic my two lads are on it, typical Neil took the picture when I went to the bog!

Edited by Weshallovercome

To be honest, I brought a kop season ticket and after the millwall home game had to sell it ( work reasons) and ive been to 4 or 5 home games since and sat in the upper north near leppings lane end everyone stands up and tbh after sitting in all 4 sides of hillsborough its by far the best in north UTO

Totally agree. moved there this season after 20 + years on the kop, and its much better for atmosphere and view, getting out after the match takes longer though, but its no big deal