Tweet From Jj

After we had finished jumping around like lunatics and calmed down from his 2nd yesterday I said to my brother that it didn't matter about how frustrating he could be, I flipping love JJ. He is an absolute Wednesday legend. He has been here ages, he has provided us with moments of brilliance. He has frustrated the hell out of us. He has been down and back up. When he kisses the badge it means something. When he interacts with the fans it's cos he knows, not cos he's trying to get in with us. He's one of us. If he was stood with us he would act the same when we score and the same when we concede. For me, he can have a contract every year til he retires cos he has been through the mill and paid his dues as an Owl.

After we had finished jumping around like lunatics and calmed down from his 2nd yesterday I said to my brother that it didn't matter about how frustrating he could be, I flipping love JJ. He is an absolute Wednesday legend. He has been here ages, he has provided us with moments of brilliance. He has frustrated the hell out of us. He has been down and back up. When he kisses the badge it means something. When he interacts with the fans it's cos he knows, not cos he's trying to get in with us. He's one of us. If he was stood with us he would act the same when we score and the same when we concede. For me, he can have a contract every year til he retires cos he has been through the mill and paid his dues as an Owl.

Well said Tris 

New contracts for JJ and Big Mig please 

Nicely put mate,couldn't agree more

Guest Oadby Owl

He was the difference between the two sides today, thankfully it was him bagging the half chances not Rhodes at the other end who missed his

Guest Oadby Owl

Major diff with JJ as opposed to most wingers is his directness + desire to run at goal. Ask him to stay out on the wing and cross the ball for others is not what he's about. Come inside + run at them like yesterday - JJ is brilliant at that.

Amazing yesterday, unplayable at times, we need to rest him tue if he's available (not injured) bring him on for the last half hour to tear beevers a new one.

We dont want to burn him out we need him available and on fire for the run in.

UTO.

Guest We Shall Overcome

@swfc: RT @DaRealJJ11: I'm so grateful to be playing for the MASSIVE #swfc.. You guys are the greatest supporters ever, just wanna say #Onelove & #Respect

Loves the club, bleeds blue & white. Top bloke, true Wednesdayite. Give him another year.

Ive changed my opinion of him hope he get's another contract, he is a Genuine Wednesday Fan.

He's been my favourite player for years, however, I doubt threads like this will be as popular in 2 games time when he goes missing and starts pinging mishit crosses and shots about the place.

JJ on his day is THAT good

JJ off his day isn't worth thinking about

nutshell

Main thing is he's secured 4 points for us in the last 2 games. When it's all over that could easily be the difference that keeps us up. When he is on song he terrorises the opposition and is pretty much unplayable. Well worth keeping as an impact player for the last 30 minutes.

JJ runs and runs and runs. He isnt half as lazy as he used to be and i think Megson played a part in that. Even after his second half miss the fans were encouraging him but DJ took him off just after

Could'nt understand why D.J. took him off at Brizzle, but it was all part of the plan. Said he had run himself out.Fair doos.