Tweet From Jj

Whenever he gets the ball he gets you on the edge of your seat . It could end up to be a fantastic shot , it could end up to be a pinpoint pass or it could end up in the back of the kop . Noone knows and for that I love jj , consistantly increasing my heart rate for seven years :-)

Edited by cross owl

Guest wilyfox

He's the longest serving player in our squad, with Beevers leaving. I hope JJ does get offered an extension and sees his career out at Wednesday.

Edited by wilyfox

Ive got Genuine love for JJ.

So good to see someone who loves the fans and club,not just another journeyman nobody who doesn't care.

He's a hero. I don't use twitter but I hope everyone who does lets him know how much we love him!

It's an outrage if we don't give JJ another deal. Tell me who we are going to go out and replace him with??

Yes he is frustrating but when on song - as today - he wins football matches. Players that don't grow on trees, especially in the market we shop in.

I do honestly believe he should never be played as an out and out winger again. JJ is a free spirit and should be played accordingly.

Usain Bolt is rumoured to be trying to get into football.

I know he's not as quick as JJ

But we can't have everything.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I've said this on another thread, but I really do think we wouldn't be in this mess if JJ had played more often......for me, he's having his best season.

Well said.

Had storming games against Hull and Charlton and then got dropped.

I wish DJ would have the balls to play Lita, Antonio and JJ and just F*cking go for it.

Always an exciting player even with the odd frustrating games......I think he likes to play for DJ and DJ knows just when to play him and when to rest him.  Horses for courses.  Either way, he is injury free most of the time these days and can be a real impact player when needed.

Seems like he could be up for player of the month ?

Would make his claim for a new contract even firmer?

Well said.

Had storming games against Hull and Charlton and then got dropped.

I wish DJ would have the balls to play Lita, Antonio and JJ and just F*cking go for it.

dont quote me but I think antonio is injured

I never went to the game today

There is no way in a million years we cannot give him a contract. Longest serving player. Still has the talent to take on Championship defences. And I cannot not see another JJ & RJ dance again at Hillsborough. Absolutely loved that. Highlight of the season for me.

Guest swfc4_1

our JJ was a different class today, showed how good he is. fair enough, he has his good days and his bad days, but on his good days, hes our best player by a mile. deserves all the credit for the 3 points today

Always capable of delivering something extra special, just wish he would do it more often.

Not many can live with him when he plays like he did yesterday, but if he had been consistent over the years he would surely have been with a prem club long ago. On his day he ranks with some of the best we've had.