Spoke To Some Blackburn Rovers Fans Today...

Dont feel sorry for them one bit, never known a set of more arrogant jumped up fans than they were, when Mr Walker bought them the league title. Personally I hope they go down and end up where they belong.

Absolutely this ^^^^^

They ruined football with jack walker buying them the league, setting a blueprint that clubs followed to oblivion!

I hate them with a passion and I hope they do a Portsmouth!

Absolutely this ^^^^^

They ruined football with jack walker buying them the league, setting a blueprint that clubs followed to oblivion!

Don't understand this logic.

The best clubs spend the most money on the best players.

End of.

They bought quality...fully deserved their title.

I honestly don't think Blackburn would be in this position if they had stuck with Kean.

I know Kean wasn't a great manager but at least he was getting the odd result.

The fans gave him abuse home and away and sometimes the grass ain't greener and all that.

This is nonsense. Kean was just a stooge, and implicated in corruption up to his eyeballs. That, and being completely clueless.

They won that Premier League title through a lot of hard work and team building. It wasn't a one season takeover and splash the cash raid. Some people are deluded if they think Blackburn bought the title. 

Their clueless fans should take some of the blame though;

Endless protests regarding Kean, eventually he resigns when they are 3rd after being top briefly.

Sign up Appleton and he takes them to mid to lower in the league, he also tries to get rid of the deadwood - gets the sack after 6 weeks and cost BRFC 7m just to sack him and his staff.

Now they sit in the bottom three with a caretaker in charge - be careful what you wish far and who takes over your club, this should be seen as a prime example.

Some might say that since Jack Walker payrolled the purchase of players they couldn't afford, they as a fanbase did become very arrogant with a holier than though attitude.

Indeed, when one of their "greats" became bancrupt recently - the scottish international central defender - I forget his name, I t looked back and thought it was pretty much the attitude with everyone that was associated with the club - overspend, take the feel good factor, and assume that you DESERVE it.

Colin Hendry?

Absolutely this ^^^^^

Which club have not bought the league title since the inception of the Premier League?

Edited by M Royds

Endless protests regarding Kean, eventually he resigns when they are 3rd after being top briefly.

Sign up Appleton and he takes them to mid to lower in the league, he also tries to get rid of the deadwood - gets the sack after 6 weeks and cost BRFC 7m just to sack him and his staff.

Now they sit in the bottom three with a caretaker in charge - be careful what you wish far and who takes over your club, this should be seen as a prime example.

No the fans are not to blame at all..Not one bit..It is 100% the owners fault.

Why are their fans to blame?

Their clueless fans should take some of the blame though; Endless protests regarding Kean

Bobbar, those fans knew what was happening, and were trying to save their club. Kean was in bed with the Venkys, an overpaid, incompetent yes man.

Guest sotonowl

We all have things,good and bad happen to us in our chilhood that we never forget, and for me I had a bad experience at blackburn rovers.It was 1966 and I would have been 10 years old. Wednesday had just beaten them on their home ground in the FA Cup.My mates dad had taken us and out on the street after the game we had become surrounded by their fans whilst going back to the car and one of them nicked my pom pom hat.I was devastated and i'll never forget it.So I hope brfc go down and their stadium gets turned into a kfc,flip em and i hope the koont who nicked my hat reads this and if he is,i want me hat back you 2 hat.  

Bobbar, those fans knew what was happening, and were trying to save their club. Kean was in bed with the Venkys, an overpaid, incompetent yes man.

Doesn't matter he had them in the top three while he was there,  anyway who cares whos bed he was in? it's results on the pitch thats the key.

Mass cringeworthy protesting against a man who had them in the top three? IMO they drove him out and now they are going nowhere.

Complete bo!!ocks.