Spoke To Some Blackburn Rovers Fans Today...

I thought the protests was fair enough..And most of the protests was funnily enough about their right to fight against the destruction of their whole identity by the owners.

Which is what is happening.

There was also the BBC that painted their fans in a bad light with some pretty poor journalism with loads of opinion thrown in to sway opinion against Rovers fans.

There was also the BBC that painted their fans in a bad light with some pretty poor journalism with loads of opinion thrown in to sway opinion against Rovers fans.

5 live really was giving the fans some reight stick.

Rob savage who last week decided it was the owners fault after all? Took a while for the penny to drop eh?

But yeah they was consistantly slating the fans not the owners..And Match of the day..The fans deserved better.

Rob savage who last week decided it was the owners fault after all? Took a while for the penny to drop eh?

But yeah they was consistantly slating the fans not the owners..And Match of the day..The fans deserved better.

Speaking neutrally though, some fans look daft no matter what they do...

Theres nothing worse than a home made sign that is not level and wrote on an old sheet - just in the same way someone making an FA Cup out of carboard and covering it in tin foil is also very naff.

Speaking neutrally though, some fans look daft no matter what they do...

Theres nothing worse than a home made sign that is not level and wrote on an old sheet - just in the same way someone making an FA Cup out of carboard and covering it in tin foil is also very naff.

Huddersfield sign at play off final when they lost   lol

The same fans that pay their hard earned cash to see their community based club being systematically destroyed.

Those five live lot, made of of journos, ex-players, really did some damage to their cause.

IIRC, the only football based pro fans comments were made by Danny Baker (a footie fan as opposed by someone who's never had to pay to see a game in his life). I like pundetry but I wish five live would get a fans perspective a bit more.

This.

They don't feel sorry for us.

What would you know as you don't go to the games.

Jon told me lol

Edited by M Royds

Guest Bigals

They were the worst team Ive seen this season. I think they are nailed on for relegation with Bristol so only one place remaining and Id like to think Leeds may just manage to fill that one.

Anyway their Manager is blaming the ref for their loss today, therefore all their players will be comfortable. They were very poor defensively and Dunn was their only real threat going forwards.

Lets be honest we arent a good footballing side but at times we kept the ball for long periods (for us)

I do hate it when fans have a go at other fans for caring for their club. Blackburn are one of those traditional clubs that should be supported in  their quest for survival. I would much rather the clubs that employ PR, marketing, and corperate themselves hit the skids because they are the ones that are really damaging football and not clubs like BR.

Anybody remember when some fans had the bravery to stand up to Allen and Co (something I did not have the bottle to do) and the vilification they had to endure? Heros the lot of them.

I remember it very well those of us that stood against them took against took some real stick on here and in real life it was well worth it though.

Worst part of is that i still can't go to dogs used to like it for a night out.