Spoke To Some Blackburn Rovers Fans Today...

Some of our fans have been yelling for Dave Jones to be fired this season...

I think they should look at Blackburn's plight before doing that again...

We have never had signs up saying "Jones out" or singing when they're winning "1-0 and we want Kean out" hope they go bust, don't be fooled by a couple of sob stories from their fans.........man up man lol

Questioning the ability of a manager is quite different from actively calling for him to be sacked.

Blackburn fans put there head on the line with their call for Kean to go, which is why they are a little more humble three managers later.

Not the fans fault at all,The owners fault 100%

The fans had every right to ask for him to go.And its the owners that keep on messing up not the fans.

Kean should not have even been put in the manaqgers job in the first place.

You sound like you missed the many threads/posts of hate and demands for Jones to be sacked earlier this season ?

You're talking to someone more than willing to ridicule some of the idiotic opinions of Wednesday fans but the Blackburn saga matches us a few years ago in its complete lunacy.

The difference being that we knew what the probloem was i.e. The Board where as Blackburn fans are a little confused to what the problem is...they blame the Venkys yes but it's not until they are relegated in a couple of weeks they will realise just how much the upper tiers of the club really ARE to blame rather than the manager.

Should of backed kean. The owners chose him to replace big sam. Just have to deal with it, some want jones out but they dont chant at every game, some didnt like megson, some didnt like irvine, they never drove them out. Im not a rovers fan, be glad to see em go down, wanted em out the prem and ouldnt give a toffee apple where they go.

Should of backed kean. The owners chose him to replace big sam. Just have to deal with it, some want jones out but they dont chant at every game, some didnt like megson, some didnt like irvine, they never drove them out. Im not a rovers fan, be glad to see em go down, wanted em out the prem and ouldnt give a toffee apple where they go.

He got them relegated.And brought the club into disrepute many times.

You're talking to someone more than willing to ridicule some of the idiotic opinions of Wednesday fans but the Blackburn saga matches us a few years ago in its complete lunacy.

The difference being that we knew what the probloem was i.e. The Board where as Blackburn fans are a little confused to what the problem is...

Good post apart from the bit where you say Owls fans knew it was Dave and Kaven that were the issue - many didn't and many fell for their hype and spin 

The ones who did know were ridiculed by fans who kept spouting about Wednesdayite should gi t'shares back, and how Dave Allen was personally bankrolling the club and saving us etc etc

That was really frustrating and another hurdle we had to overcome to win the war

Owlstalk Shop

Not the fans fault at all,The owners fault 100%

The fans had every right to ask for him to go.And its the owners that keep on messing up not the fans.

Kean should not have even been put in the manaqgers job in the first place.

Not fussed about Kean or whether he was able to do the job or not...

My point was every club has the right to question the managerial structure of a club (I once went to Old Trafford in about 2006 and you would not believe the Man Utd fans actually moaning at how they were playing and questioning tactics)

In the case of Blackburn and their protests I was actually defending our fans right to feel disgruntled against their right to fight against the destruction of their whole identity.

Dont feel sorry for them one bit, never known a set of more arrogant jumped up fans than they were, when Mr Walker bought them the league title. Personally I hope they go down and end up where they belong.

So Chelsea and Man City didn't buy the league title?  Man U Arse L'pool have been buying titles for years.

You have to go back to 1960 and 1962 (Burnley and Ipswich) for the last time 'tinpot' clubs, to use a wellworn phrase on here-  won the league without a sugar daddy.

I don't feel sorry for Rovers at the moment cos they could be above us again next Saturday night.   I will feel sorry for their fans if they go down though.  Why do you think they belong in Div one?

Not fussed about Kean or whether he was able to do the job or not...

My point was every club has the right to question the managerial structure of a club (I once went to Old Trafford in about 2006 and you would not believe the Man Utd fans actually moaning at how they were playing and questioning tactics)

In the case of Blackburn and their protests I was actually defending our fans right to feel disgruntled against their right to fight against the destruction of their whole identity.

I thought the protests was fair enough..And most of the protests was funnily enough about their right to fight against the destruction of their whole identity by the owners.

Which is what is happening.

Good post apart from the bit where you say Owls fans knew it was Dave and Kaven that were the issue - many didn't and many fell for their hype and spin 

The ones who did know were ridiculed by fans who kept spouting about Wednesdayite should gi t'shares back, and how Dave Allen was personally bankrolling the club and saving us etc etc

That was really frustrating and another hurdle we had to overcome to win the war

I know exactly what you mean by that comment and it's fair play...

But I think most fans DID know the problem but were so beaten and pressured into submission it would have been a case of better the devil you know than the devil you don't.