Lita Penalty

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

I thank you, JJ's winner by any chance?

Nope,Being over 50 and, combined with Bad back  meant very limited mobility today, so im afraid thats ya lot, sorry

I think that the big difference in confidence was highlighted by the penalties over the last two weeks:

vs Barnsley - no-one wanted the spot-kick, it took a long time to organise, and Madine looked nervous as ought when stepping up

vs Blackburn - Lita, JJ, Coke, all wanted the ball, and there was no air of nervousness - it was always going to go in

Guest james.taylor1982

Love the bit the kop cheers and then by the end of the clip they are sat back down in silence, Ultra who ????? Hahaha

Guest GreenGoose

I think that the big difference in confidence was highlighted by the penalties over the last two weeks:

vs Barnsley - no-one wanted the spot-kick, it took a long time to organise, and Madine looked nervous as ought when stepping up

vs Blackburn - Lita, JJ, Coke, all wanted the ball, and there was no air of nervousness - it was always going to go in

Loved how he got it and then told JJ to go away and Coke just wished him good luck.

Never in doubt.

Proven goalscorer.