Club Statement!

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

I have AK47's. Lots of them. We should all use them all, and fire them into the air. The Soviets in the 80's proved that firing guns into the air is safer than letting off smoke bombs.

:laugh: seatbelts.

Its coming :-)

if someone told you that in twenty years you couldnt bring a flag in because of health and safety twenty years ago wed all have laughed as it couldnt possibly happen . Im just surprised fans are even allowed in .

Guest Phoenix

it applies to distress flares, fog signals, and pellets and capsules intended to be used as fumigators or for testing pipes, but not to matches, cigarette lighters or heaters.

Reckon you could pass this off as a lighter then?

6910flaming_torch.jpg

As are most things in this country, I have managed to combine geting into my 50s, and living life to the max, without being wrapped up in cotton wool.

Cannot believe people get get paid to tell us whats good or bad for us, best everybody just sits at home and hope a plane dont lcrash through the roof.

WHAT ?

You're over 50 ??

And go to matches ?

AND YOU ARE OVER 50 ??

WHAT THE..... ????!!

Owlstalk Shop

Hillsborough statement .

It is with great regret that while " bouncing around " a fan broke a fingernail . As you will agree this is a serious matter as fan safety is paramount so the entire ground has been declared a no go area due to the thoughtless acts of " bouncing " . This behaviour is to stop immediately and we will be installing new seating so that this terrible accident can be so far as is practicable stopped . Thank you for your co-operation and our thoughts go out to the unfortunate fan who had to have their nail cut .

New seating

Guest Go For It Owl

These look like a great atmosphere IMO

uefa-respect-thumb.jpg

Guest intercity0wl

WHAT ?

You're over 50 ??

And go to matches ?

AND YOU ARE OVER 50 ??

WHAT THE..... ????!!

lol  Yep Amazing innit, and  after having survived journeys on all modes of transport to get to games, followed by many a chase down unknown side streets, and sometimes ending with a kick ins by size ten Dockers, not to mention surving all the flags (on sticks) of Cardiff Play off final, and all that without a steward or todays H&S  "we know whats Best for you" overkill" in place.

Yep proud to say i managed to survive living half a century of life, with just a few bruises and plenty of atmospheric memorys. Now i better go and unplug Kettle, dont want it catching fire or owt.

Edited by intercity0wl

What does that even mean though? How and why do you look at an atmosphere?

How? You can hear an atmosphere, you can feel it in the air, you can smell it.

Why? Because its flippingawesome to be in an electric atmosphere. You ever been to a European game. Blows English football atmospheres out of the water.