Club Statement!

They do add to the atmosphere, if you have no imagination and your only ambition is to emulate other clubs in a self aware 'look at me, I'm doing what I think you think I should be doing to create an atmosphere' kind of way.

Do you get me? Good, because I hardly get me either.

As are most things in this country, I have managed to combine geting into my 50s, and living life to the max, without being wrapped up in cotton wool.

Cannot believe people get get paid to tell us whats good or bad for us, best everybody just sits at home and hope a plane dont lcrash through the roof.

What ever you or I believe it's still a criminal offense whereas an aeroplane and being a suitably qualified pilot is not a criminal offense.

Guest GreenGoose

Just bounce.

Keep flares for out of control house parties.

I'm waiting for the statement from MM saying he's fed up of people on here thinking wer'e Barcelona' and moaning all the time and thinking they could do a better job  than people employed by the club. So in that case i'm stepping down as chairman and let the club rot as it was doing before i came here.

If anyone falls over while bouncing therell be seatbelts on the seats for the next game . Imagine if cars had only just been invented , theyd be banned instantly . Inventor " look at this " health and safety " so it goes faster than you can walk , you put a flammable liquid in it and it weighs over five stone .... nope im banning it and your going to jail " can we have a f**k health and safety day and bring flags , smoke bombs , stand all match and see if anyone dies . If they dont then can we have a f**k health and safety every week as they will be proved pointless .