Club Statement!

England a laughing stock of the world with our gutless approach to everything off the pitch , ooh your a a burglar your very brave , ooh your a paedophile well ill let you off as people might be naughty to you if i send you to prison .and a laughing stock of the world in football stadia . I can imagine the turks , italians and germans really really wished they were more like us . Now sit down be quiet dont say or chant anything that anyone could decide to take offence to and only stand up if you score . When did football stadiums decide they are actually nurseries . Mind you kids get to muck about at nurseries .

England a laughing stock of the world with our gutless approach to everything off the pitch , ooh your a a burglar your very brave , ooh your a paedophile well ill let you off as people might be naughty to you if i send you to prison .and a laughing stock of the world in football stadia . I can imagine the turks , italians and germans really really wished they were more like us . Now sit down be quiet dont say or chant anything that anyone could decide to take offence to and only stand up if you score . When did football stadiums decide they are actually nurseries . Mind you kids get to muck about at nurseries .

That is a top rant.

But I got a bit lost in translation.

Are you saying that people that let off smoke bombs are paedophiles?

Crikey.

Being serious.

We have to be the most careful club in the country when it comes to ground / spectator safety.

Thats because weve brought up a generation where you can claim for not looking where your going and having no f*****g common sense . People are brought up that absolutely nothing untoward should ever happen to them and if it does you just phone a solicitor and get some money .

That is a top rant.

But I got a bit lost in translation.

Are you saying that people that let off smoke bombs are paedophiles?

Crikey.

Well im not saying its a prerequisite :-)

Guest intercity0wl

Being serious.

We have to be the most careful club in the country when it comes to ground / spectator safety.

Many will disagree but i must admit that we do seem to be in a hurry to stop anything that adds an atmosphere to Wednesday games Games so glad i aint a youngster now, as there would be nothing to attract me to Football now, especially at home,

Congratulations Dan on your first ever post in the Match-day forum! :laugh:

Stick to the dressing room lol

I felt like branching out.

I do post in here occasionally. Mainly in any anti-band threads.

about time.....whats the chavs gunna do now?....bog rolls, good old fashioned bog rolls, never heard of people getting their legs burnt with toilet rolls at football grounds... :biggrin:

Toilet rolls been banned for years steve... you can never get any in the kop bogs.

Guest intercity0wl

I bet you hate those do-gooders.

BTW, smoke bombs in football stadia is a criminal offense and nothing to do with the club.

As are most things in this country, I have managed to combine geting into my 50s, and living life to the max, without being wrapped up in cotton wool.

Cannot believe people get get paid to tell us whats good or bad for us, best everybody just sits at home and hope a plane dont lcrash through the roof.

Edited by intercity0wl

about time.....whats the chavs gunna do now?....bog rolls, good old fashioned bog rolls, never heard of people getting their legs burnt with toilet rolls at football grounds... :biggrin:

You'd probably need a fire certificate to get them past stewards.

Guest Deleted member

I dont see how this is the club going over the top at all. These flares cause breathing difficulties amongst people with asthma, scare the living poo poo out of young children in the crowd, and add absolutely zero to the atmosphere. Can't understand anyone who might want to take them in at all

I dont see how this is the club going over the top at all. These flares cause breathing difficulties amongst people with asthma, scare the living poo poo out of young children in the crowd, and add absolutely zero to the atmosphere. Can't understand anyone who might want to take them in at all

They do add to the atmosphere.

Don't know why there's so many Wednesday fans wound up about this clamping down on flares, smoke bombs ect.

Didn't a young female fan of ours get hit with a flare at Bramall lane a few years ago and we were all rightly fuming?

The smoke bomb thrown onto the pitch on Saturday could have hit anyone and was just F***ing stupid.

Guest Deleted member

The smoke bomb thrown onto the pitch on Saturday could have hit anyone and was just F***ing stupid.

yes but it adds to the atmosphere