If We Stop Up, He's Still Gotta Go.

He's managed 47 points so far. We have the 2nd best away defence. We have a fairly small budget for spending. We are 3 points off mid table.

Come back at me.

We've lost TEN at home

He's managed 47 points so far. We have the 2nd best away defence. We have a fairly small budget for spending. We are 3 points off mid table.

Come back at me.

We are joint 3rd bottom.

two tricky games? lol? weev just played 3rd bottom and bottom ffs

:biggrin: 

two tricky games? lol? weev just played 3rd bottom and bottom ffs

Or to put it another way.  We've beaten the team who are 2nd in the form table and drawn against a team who've won 5 and drawn 1 of their last 6 at home.  Not a bad Easter by any means, when you look at it.

Guest Fedor

Last season was brilliant and because of that I will be forever grateful to Dave Jones.

However I am just not sure I have trust in him after this season.

No, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I enjoy coming on here for a debate, even if I don't agree with people. It's why I've been a regular contributor to this site for years.

It's impossible to debate with you though. So I've given over trying.

You just carry on sticking to your pathetic little wind up posts in hope of a bite of two.

Oh and congratulations on getting me to bite... Yet again.

Regards

Braddass

x

He's harmless enough and sometimes funny. I seldom agree with him but he's so obviously tongue in cheek most of the time that its difficult to be offended.

but if people think playing two out of the bottom 3 are 'tricky' fixtures when are we goin to av an easy one?

Understand where you are coming from but at the start of the season we started off against 21 teams that were all more capable at this level than us.

There isn't any easy games in the division.....we could/should have maybe won the game today from being in front against the team at the bottom but they needed all 3 points to realistically stand any chance of staying up so we were always going to be in a battle.

Regardless of our form since Christmas, this season has been nothing short of p1ss poor... Especially when you take into account the talk coming from the club during the summer.

If we go down he has to go as he'll have ruined the best chance this club has had to move forward in the last 15 years, if we stay up then he needs to learn from mistakes made, recruit better than his abymsal recruitment drive last summer and stop tinkering with the side so much.

If he fails to learn then again he should be sacked.

Guest We Shall Overcome

A man who has failed repeatedly to get Leicester promoted with the biggest budget in the league. lol

Well said we don't want any more ex players!!