If We Stop Up, He's Still Gotta Go.

I don't think he's done a good job.

He's just tossed a coin and got lucky.He didn't have a clue what his best team was for about 5 months.

He signed too many players he doesn't actually fancy like maguire,picnic,rodri,taylor and got loan signings in like bothroyd and sidibe which seemed pointless.Wickham was a good idea if it had been a longer spell but pointless disrupting the squad for a few games.

He's now found a team and way of playing that could scrape us through with hard graft and determination but christ is crap to watch.

He could have done a much better job imo.

I wouldn't sack him but i wouldn't give him too long into next season if things don't change.

Yep..I'm afraid I would mate...no viable alternative , apart from similar sort of journeymen...who no doubt would come under scrutiny if we lost the first couple of games under their tenure...its the way football is at the minute

That's why it's called the managerial merry go round, he's failed this year in my eyes and the annoying thing about it is that if we sack him he'll go on to be another manager somewhere else.

It's a closed shop football, jobs for the boys if you like, the only proffesion where you get rewarded for failure, taking us down is failure, keeping us up on goal difference isn't nothing to cheer about and I could put my money on it that people on here and supporters at the boro game will be clapping the manager players staff off the pitch like we've won promotion if we stop up on goal difference the last game.

Some people will put up with watching any old Shiite.

That's why it's called the managerial merry go round, he's failed this year in my eyes and the annoying thing about it is that if we sack him he'll go on to be another manager somewhere else.

It's a closed shop football, jobs for the boys if you like, the only proffesion where you get rewarded for failure, taking us down is failure, keeping us up on goal difference isn't nothing to cheer about and I could put my money on it that people on here and supporters at the boro game will be clapping the manager players staff off the pitch like we've won promotion if we stop up on goal difference the last game.

Some people will put up with watching any old Shiite.

and the same sort of manager will come in and run us...or have you got some mercurial boss in mind...otherwise you're simply arguing with yerself mate...

Our form with the squad assembled by Jones in the Summer was very poor, it could be said that its only the loans that have stabilised us.

We're paying for terrible recruitment although if we go down we should be ok.

and the same sort of manager will come in and run us...or have you got some mercurial boss in mind...otherwise you're simply arguing with yerself mate...

You're right mate, I'm probably trying to convince myself, been watching this dross for far too many years and every year,season, game is a kick in the nuts

last season was a "Kick in the nuts"....fookin' ell mate...

You know what I mean, one swallow doesn't make a blow job, we've been flippingrank for years, football we played last year was boring at times.

we should have got billy davies a few months ago when we had the chance

Why....? Since the Billy Davies nonsense months ago we have been in great form.... What would Davies have done that Jones hasn't.....? Im intrigued.....