Just Let Jones Get On With It.

Why don't we just let jones do the job he's paid to do and manage. And the rest of us do what we should be doing and SUPPORTING. Instead of moaning and belittliing every decision he makes' and ridiculing players he brings in before they've even pulled the bloody shirt on. Bloody hell its a good job there was'nt computers & footy forums in the 70's when we were really crap. it would have been in  meltdown. We're turning out in big numbers on Saturday so get behind the lads. Then the moaners can all go home & play footy manager.

Hope Howard comes on & gets a hat trick.And still some will moan he should have had 5.

Awaits the fallout.

Edited by owls4effa

Guest Hatchethazza

Cum by arr me lord cum by arr.. Oh lord cum by arr. am at the right meeting?

Edited by Hatchethazza

Why don't we just let jones do the job he's paid to do and manage. And the rest of us do what we should be doing and SUPPORTING. Instead of moaning and belittliing every decision he makes' and ridiculing players he brings in before they've even pulled the bloody shirt on. Bloody hell its a good job there was'nt computers & footy forums in the 70's when we were really crap. it would have been in meltdown. We're turning out in big numbers on Saturday so get behind the lads. Then the moaners can all go home & play footy manager.

Hope Howard comes on & gets a hat trick.And still some will moan he should have had 5.

Awaits the fallout.

Well said

Agree with every word

Owlstalk Shop

Spot on. All this moaning is embarrassing. There are very few strikers available to us. The proof of this is who signed who yesterday. Unless I missed something there wasn't a move where we thought 'bugger, he'd have been great here' was there? It's not footy manager or fifa, its reality. The mood on here changes like our lass. One minute all is fine the next minute it's doom and gloom. And as for the moaning? This place gives her a run for her money in those stakes too. If it wasn't for the fact that my sexual prowess is so good then there'd be more moaning on here than I hear from her. As it is, it's close but not quite.

Madine and maguire will get some game time. Howard won't be playing 90 minutes every game. The other 2 new lads are a cut above what we've got it seems. We are playing our closest rivals in the league tomorrow. Get to the pub beforehand, make some noise at the game and try and bloody enjoy it. Rant over, feel free to neg or point out I'm a happy clapper or whatever, I'm sick of the the bleating to be fair so couldn't give a throw. It used to be fun on here.

Guest Fedor

Ffs its an interim forum where people express their views.

What's put on here does not affect Jones and the team in the slightest.