Steve Howard Will Be A Cult Hero

What's not to like about an old fashioned centre forward lol

NOT having a dig but people keep saying he won't be starting , Do we know that for deffinate,Has dj already picked the team ,and let a few know before it go's public ,

He may do, but I doubt he'll start each week as our one and only hope.

Guest We Shall Overcome

He's Facking Garbage. total panic signing from the Plant Pot Jones the sooner this Manager Fackes Off the better. he kept playing Bothroyd, Sidibe etc, and  Players, like Lee could'nt get a game that's why we are where we are now, I for one would never trust a cheat who's wife stood by him through thick and thin.

He's Facking Garbage. total panic signing from the Plant Pot Jones the sooner this Manager Fackes Off the better. he kept playing Bothroyd, Sidibe etc, and  Players, like Lee could'nt get a game that's why we are where we are now, I for one would never trust a cheat who's wife stood by him through thick and thin.

eh????????????????????

Stick to the football.

He's Facking Garbage. total panic signing from the Plant Pot Jones the sooner this Manager Fackes Off the better. he kept playing Bothroyd, Sidibe etc, and Players, like Lee could'nt get a game that's why we are where we are now, I for one would never trust a cheat who's wife stood by him through thick and thin.

Shut up you self righteous ***. You don't know anything about Dave Jone's private life. If you want to have a dig stick to football.