Kevin Davies - Breaking News.....

Guest wilyfox

Did anyone else notice the statement on Bolton's website also said Davies would be available for selection for the remainder of the season?

Guest Lebanon Owl

I like traditional players who wear black boots. Well done Mr Davies.

AND tucked in shirt.

SIGN HIM UP

Guest intercity0wl

Played on the right for England ... Great replacement for Antonio lol

Great replacement is maybe being a bit conservative, i would suggest he is light years infront of Antonio in most aspects of the Game, and for that reason i dont expect him to be turning out for us anytime soon,

Did anyone else notice the statement on Bolton's website also said Davies would be available for selection for the remainder of the season?

Yep   http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-kevin-davies-26.3.13-735268.aspx 

Also says 'He wants to carry on playing, and playing regularly. He has that desire to continue and this is the best move for him.'  

Might be tempted with more chance of game time with us though

Guest wilyfox

Yep   http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-kevin-davies-26.3.13-735268.aspx 

Also says 'He wants to carry on playing, and playing regularly. He has that desire to continue and this is the best move for him.'  

Might be tempted with more chance of game time with us though

Maybe, maybe not. Bolton haven't indicated they're willing to let him go at this stage of the season. They're making a late push for the top six, and may want all hands on deck to try and make it happen.

Davies may want a deal for next season on the table to tempt him away at this point. DJ might not be looking beyond the next 9 games at the moment.