Peterboro Away Live On Sky

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Train times will be a pain then.

Na they wont, trains to Donny all the time, and plenty of connections for those needing to get back to Sheff from there,

Last away game for four months, combined with plent of nearby pubs, a late kick off, combined with a proper standing Terrace, means this is one i game i would not want to miss. not forgetting the game itself may  be of great importance as to where our destination for away games are next season.

For anyone going by train, I spoke with East Midlands yesterday and they said the last train back from Peterborough (to sheffield) is 18:26 due to engineering works. So bare that in mind.

I very nearly booked the tickets too.

Donny it is then.

Edited by senwar

what a bunch of flippingcnuts, had train booked back for just after 7, vvankers.

Exactly the same for me. Sky are just a bunch of sausage jockies when it comes to the everyday fan.

Costing an extra £15 now.

Don't suppose any one wants a train ticket from Peterborough to Leeds at 18.20 now

For anyone going by train, I spoke with East Midlands yesterday and they said the last train back from Peterborough (to sheffield) is 18:26 due to engineering works. So bare that in mind.

I very nearly booked the tickets too.

Donny it is then.

you know your train stuff senwar.

will we have to book some new returns or just be able to take em to the station and swap them for a later train?