Ticket Update - Sheffield Wednesday Vs Barnsley

Guest MrsGoggins

As of 15.15 today there is :

Kop : 2529

North (inc Grandstand) : 1987

South : 2343

Total left in home area : 6,859.

Should be looking at 26500 including 3000 Greyhound fiddlers.

I suppose with still tomorrow and Friday to go you never know, i guess people might be waiting for their paychecks to hit the banks before purchasing their tickets, I've no idea on what Dingles have sold but have heard they finally sold the top tier out yesterday and were looking to start selling tickets for the lower leppings lane...

Guest swfcaremassive

You couldn't bait a fishing line sunshine, you really are illiterate as ****, you ever contemplated suicide?

banter sir, i clearly have realed you in,  contemplated suicide"? ouch, there is a line and i think that maybe you have probably just crossed it, but its as clear as a dogs knob that i have  touched a nerve with you, so i have achieved my aim in winding up a fritzle, now off you trott back to the laundry bin and find your mams sexiest pants and carry on doing your best spider man immpression empty head

Sheffield Wednesday vs Barnsley

Creating more 'banter' than any other game this season.......

More insults and banter hurled across the forums than ever before....

Saturday has loads riding on it - in particular the bragging rights of these here online forums

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest swfcaremassive

We are so  MASSIVE that Barca, Real, Man utd and Liverpool are all in our shadow, In fact you should see it as a privilege for the likes of Barnsley to be playing a club of gargantuan size such as Sheffield Wednesday.

p.s incase you are struggling with the word 'gargantuan'  it means we is reyt big like

oh, ok thanks for that fritzle

Guest The Pellet

banter sir, i clearly have realed you in,  contemplated suicide"? ouch, there is a line and i think that maybe you have probably just crossed it, but its as clear as a dogs knob that i have  touched a nerve with you, so i have achieved my aim in winding up a fritzle, now off you trott back to the laundry bin and find your mams sexiest pants and carry on doing your best spider man immpression empty head

Someone uses an equally witty bit of banter on another thread and they all copy it  :rolleyes:

I think I'd have a suicide obsession too if I was a fan.....I can imagine a branch of suicidals anonymous under the Kop where they have their meetings.

"My names BirdonaMaguire and I'm a massive Wendy".

Guest swfcaremassive

Stop obsessing over the Dingles gate, it will be decent, it won't be the best in the league this season though

whats a dingle ?

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

whats a dingle ?

More to the point my friend, what on earth is a "frtitzle"? Is it related to the popular Viennese Wiener Schnitzel? 

tumblr_m9ztl8cbdA1rehce4o1_400.jpg

Guest Big Guns

Someone uses an equally witty bit of banter on another thread and they all copy it :rolleyes:

I think I'd have a suicide obsession too if I was a fan.....I can imagine a branch of suicidals anonymous under the Kop where they have their meetings.

"My names BirdonaMaguire and I'm a MASSIVE Wendy".

Tiny tail