Ticket Update - Sheffield Wednesday Vs Barnsley

3,900 top tier, but they never sell first couple of rows, so about 3,800. 

2,500 bottom tier, 500 at either end left unsold for segregation, so 1,500,

total available to dingles around 4,300. Dont even bother thinking about

the north west corner,  not a cat in hells chance of it being used, even if  

we sell out other parts of the ground (which we won't).

Guest swfcaremassive

3994 to your place, on SKY, 7 times your average away crowd.

For clarity : Barnsley to Ipswich 175, Wednesday to Ipswich 1,400 - now kindly **** off

and your still tonk, even with massive crowds you are proper turkey pooh, sat afternoon there will be 30,000 fritzles going back to there cellars depressed.

5300 then innit? 3800 + 1500?

poooh comeback sir, your more interested in the position of my quote, but thanks for the advice, i have taken it on board, dont mean to be rude and i aint disputing your massivness but what have you achieved to be the 9th most succesful club in English football ? serious question by the way. lg 1 last year, 9th biggest, how the mighty have fallen aey, coyr !!!!!

Massive fall from grace indeed, but form is temporary, class is permanent!

To answer your question; 4 times Champions of England, 3 times FA Cup winners, and 1 time League Cup winners. Puts us 9th in the honours list of most successful clubs in English football.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

and your still tonk, even with MASSIVE crowds you are proper turkey pooh, sat afternoon there will be 30,000 fritzles going back to there cellars depressed.

Just think, in the time you've spent a) Reading this site b) Signing up to this site c) Replying, badly, to posts on this site you could have probably increased your literacy by a good 40% should you have had the inclination, there is no excuse in this day and age, particularly for fools like you who no doubt rely on spell checkers, to be as redundant at English as you are.

3994 to your place, on SKY, 7 times your average away crowd.

For clarity : Barnsley to Ipswich 175, Wednesday to Ipswich 1,400 - now kindly **** off

Elegantly put there sir.

EDIT: Apologies i appear to have -1'd your comment...fat fingers, small keyboard / mouse

Edited by bigdan2003

Guest swfcaremassive

Just think, in the time you've spent a) Reading this site b) Signing up to this site c) Replying, badly, to posts on this site you could have probably increased your literacy by a good 40% should you have had the inclination, there is no excuse in this day and age, particularly for fools like you who no doubt rely on spell checkers, to be as redundant at English as you are.

thanks for that mr carol vorderman you boring old goat, now run along whilst i carry on baiting the fritzles, you were too easy and boring so go on, off you trott

total available to dingles around 5,300. Dont even bother thinking about

thanks for that mr carol vorderman you boring old goat, now run along whilst i carry on baiting the fritzles, you were too easy and boring so go on, off you trott

The irony is so lost on you fish fingers. Ever since you came on here fapping after you reached a quarter final.

True story, two of my mates once went down tarn with a pair of twins (one boy and one girl) they used to know. They went for a few ale's and ended up staying back at the twins house. The four of them got in the bed together. Anyways after a short while my mates both left in horror as they found that the said male twin was getting fish fingers off his sister.

Run along fish fingers.

:ghoulguy:

Guest BirdonaMaguire

You couldn't bait a fishing line sunshine, you really are illiterate as ****, you ever contemplated suicide?

poooh comeback sir, your more interested in the position of my quote, but thanks for the advice, i have taken it on board, dont mean to be rude and i aint disputing your massivness but what have you achieved to be the 9th most succesful club in English football ? serious question by the way. lg 1 last year, 9th biggest, how the mighty have fallen aey, coyr !!!!!

We are so  MASSIVE that Barca, Real, Man utd and Liverpool are all in our shadow, In fact you should see it as a privilege for the likes of Barnsley to be playing a club of gargantuan size such as Sheffield Wednesday.

p.s incase you are struggling with the word 'gargantuan'  it means we is reyt big like

Edited by Shrewsburyowl