Ticket Update - Sheffield Wednesday Vs Barnsley

Guest Vic Rattlehead

No idea what each tier holds but I know for a fact that we have started selling tickets for the lower tier.

Guest wadsgod

I hate these big crowds full of flippingpart timers

They do my flippingnut in

Give me 17k crowds any day

Part of me agrees with you on that one BG, but more people = more money lol

Anyone had problems with ticket delivery ? ?

I ordered one for my dad using my ID etc online.

This was Saturday. Got the e-mail confirmation, but no ticket yet sent out. 

And yes, it was set for postal delivery, e-mail also confirms this

Guest swfcaremassive

yes but you are massive oh mighty one and we minions in comparison to your greatness !!!! coyr, that is why us dingles look at you and think " dillusioned" however you bought 3700 to our place earlier this season, and you are massive in comparison, just a thought, yoooouu reeeeeeeeddds 

Just ? thats more then dingles get at home init 

yes but you are MASSIVE oh mighty one and we minions in comparison to your greatness !!!! coyr, that is why us dingles look at you and think " dillusioned" however you bought 3700 to our place earlier this season, and you are MASSIVE in comparison, just a thought, yoooouu reeeeeeeeddds 

Dear SWFCareMASSIVE,

How difficult is it to quote someones post and right your response in the correct place - underneath the post you have quoted? lol

Best wishes,

A fan of the 9th most successful club in English football

yes but you are MASSIVE oh mighty one and we minions in comparison to your greatness !!!! coyr, that is why us dingles look at you and think " dillusioned" however you bought 3700 to our place earlier this season, and you are MASSIVE in comparison, just a thought, yoooouu reeeeeeeeddds 

Still not getting the concept of this 'MASSIVE' thing are we dingle lad

Guest BirdonaMaguire

3994 to your place, on SKY, 7 times your average away crowd.

For clarity : Barnsley to Ipswich 175, Wednesday to Ipswich 1,400 - now kindly **** off

Guest swfcaremassive

Dear SWFCareMASSIVE,

How difficult is it to quote someones post and right your response in the correct place - underneath the post you have quoted? lol

Best wishes,

Guest swfcaremassive

3994 to your place, on SKY, 7 times your average away crowd.

For clarity : Barnsley to Ipswich 175, Wednesday to Ipswich 1,400 - now kindly **** off

Dear SWFCareMASSIVE,

Best wishes,

poooh comeback sir, your more interested in the position of my quote, but thanks for the advice, i have taken it on board, dont mean to be rude and i aint disputing your massivness but what have you achieved to be the 9th most succesful club in English football ? serious question by the way. lg 1 last year, 9th biggest, how the mighty have fallen aey, coyr !!!!!