Ticket Update - Sheffield Wednesday Vs Barnsley

Barnsley only got upper tier though haven't they so lower tier and NW corner will be empty (approx 3500) so with 7500 left that's 11,000 seats which means approx 28,000 sold - still some way to selling out (in fact it wont sell out at all if NW corner isn't in use will it?)

They're being sent tickets for lower tier as the top has sold out.

It might be a sell out for Wednesday fans then but Barnsley have the option of more tickets don't they if they sell their initial allocation. Therefore if these are not sold (they are available for sale if requested) then THE GAME can't be a sell out!

Wednesday sell out, Barnsley don't - no surprise there I guess!

Barnsley only got upper tier though haven't they so lower tier and NW corner will be empty (approx 3500) so with 7500 left that's 11,000 seats which means approx 28,000 sold - still some way to selling out (in fact it wont sell out at all if NW corner isn't in use will it?)

Oh yes... it's easy to prove your point with facts isnt it  :biggrin:

If it does sell out it shows how flippingthick people are for watching two Shiite football teams.

Edited by council owl

Guest intercity0wl

It might be a sell out for Wednesday fans then but Barnsley have the option of more tickets don't they if they sell their initial allocation. Therefore if these are not sold (they are available for sale if requested) then THE GAME can't be a sell out!

Wednesday sell out, Barnsley don't - no surprise there I guess!

Didn't they sell out top and botton for the seasons opener a couple of seasons back, the 2-2 draw when we were coasting at Half time. I would imagine they may shift  quite a few of the bottom section as well this time.

Didn't they sell out top and botton for the seasons opener a couple of seasons back, the 2-2 draw when we were coasting at Half time. I would imagine they may shift quite a few of the bottom section as well this time.

I seem to remember they sold the lot that day bringing over 5,000 maybe wrong though...

Guest intercity0wl

I seem to remember they sold the lot that day bringing over 5,000 maybe wrong though...

Nope your right, just checked, 7,500 was the figure given

Guest intercity0wl

They sold 7,500 that day? But the leppings lane end doesn't hold that much without the corner and i know they weren't sat in there!

We had better wait for somebody more knowledgeable than me to quote the correct figure then.

Edited by intercity0wl