Wednesdayites Close, Far And Wide

There's an old bloke who gets the same bus as me on a Thursday from Crouch End to Alexandra Palace who wears an Owls coat. Spoken to him the last few times albeit he's from Jamaica and his son got him to follow Wednesday. Just moved in to a new flat in Finchley and my neighbour has a Wednesday scarf hanging from their window, not met him/her yet. What are the chances?!

Hi there steel owl....if you are coming over in the summer then lets hook up for a drink or some fishhing...I will be in the I.O.S. /49Degrees store or The Foredeck store. Ask for Terry. (or ask anyone on the Island where the Sheffield Wednesday supporter is.

coming over there this summer -  been once before loved it

Met a Wednesdayite in St. Lucia who it turned out had a season ticket only a few rows away from me. Neither of us were wearing shirts as we were at the pool bar but I had my Wednesday chain so she knew I was a Wednesdayite. 

Hi there steel owl....if you are coming over in the summer then lets hook up for a drink or some fishhing...I will be in the I.O.S. /49Degrees store or The Foredeck store. Ask for Terry. (or ask anyone on the Island where the Sheffield Wednesday supporter is.

ok mate  not sure exact dates  as i'm hoping for a non 'chunda' crossing -will have GF with me but we'll get a drink while she shops :biggrin:

Lived in the Greek islands back in the eighties, a friend who ran a jet ski business often wore a Wednesday shirt.

Lived in Cornwall in early eighties and caught a train up to London for the Brighton Semi at Highbury, by the time the train got to Plymouth there must have been 300 Owls on it.

Lived in Devon through the nineties and worked with four Wednesdayites.

Lived in South of France during 2003, met a couple of expat Owls in Albi.

Lived in Herefordshire till last month and a regular agency nurse from Cardiff is an Owl..............they're everywhere!

Met one bloke at a Melbourne Victory game over here who follows Wednesday, he was the english guy asking for gravy on his chips at halftime.  Chatted to him for a bit, think he was from Scarborough or somewhere near.

He slipped down some steps and launched the warm, brown mass of potato towards a child's face on his way back to the seats.

Good aim.