Good evening 'Wednesday-ites'

I was confident prior to Antonio's injury.  We've just played 5 of the top teams in the division so were never going to pick up many points from those fixtures.  Two wins out of those five is actually not bad.  Our remaining fixtures are againt teams in and around us (including Barnsley).  They're all winnable (whether we do or not is another matter).  Like I said with Antonio in the team I would be a lot more confident.  We may now be relying on players like JJ to fill his boots unless we can get someone else in on loan.  The problem with that is these players are often lacking match fitness and take a good few games to get up to speed.

Guest We Shall Overcome

I thought Barnsley where a good Footballing side when we beat them at Oakwell,and you could have won the game but I'm no doom and gloom merchant so we'll Fack you 6 ways

from Sunday at Hillsborough.

Guest swfcaremassive

MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You won't. They never do.

We've had them all - basking in a little bit of sunshine baiting the MASSIVE.

Then, they all go quiet.

Funny that.

Guest swfcaremassive

BEHAVE YOURSELF YA LUNATIC, LAST YEAR YOU WERE IN LG 1, AND ITS YEARS SINCE YOU WERE IN THE PREM LEAGUE, YES YOU ARE OUR MAIN RIVAL BUT THAT IS BASED ON THE LOCALITY, NOT,   WHAT YOU WERE IN YOUR PREVIOUS LIVES, GET OVER IT,

wednesday away is a cup final for them

Guest BirdonaMaguire

BEHAVE YOURSELF YA LUNATIC, LAST YEAR YOU WERE IN LG 1, AND ITS YEARS SINCE YOU WERE IN THE PREM LEAGUE, YES YOU ARE OUR MAIN RIVAL BUT THAT IS BASED ON THE LOCALITY, NOT, WHAT YOU WERE IN YOUR PREVIOUS LIVES, GET OVER IT,

Conversely we do not consider you rivals.

If we can replace Antonio them I'm extremely confident, hopefully JJ will be able to step up though as he has in the past.

It seems as if COG has been your best player so will be a miss for you, your strike force isn't as worrying as us so I fancy us to scrape it.

Horses for courses re COG.

Chipped in with a few goals and worked his balls off for Wednesday, but just wasn't contributing enough on a consistent basis to warrant a place in the team. Seems to have fitted in well at Barnsley, good luck to the lad. Perhaps he was struggling to adjust to playing for a big club and has now gone back to being a big fish in a small pond at Barnsley like he was at Rochdale and Rotherham where he also enjoyed some success...?

Obviously, Antonio is a big loss and I suspect he will be replaced for the rest of the season. Hopefully, JJ will take his chance (if he gets the opportunity) as he tends to hit a purple patch at contract renewal time!

As for Wickham, did a good job for us for a month, but the results were better before he arrived, so not concerned too much about him going back to Sunderland. Plus, I think we always knew it was a short-term deal too.

I am hoping we can turn around our home form starting with Barnsley, then I am confident we will be fine. Seriously, I can't believe how much the bottom teams have picked up since the turn of the year.

Sorry for the late reply guys, been a busy day (Shagging my sister/brother, bin darn't pit, so on and so forth).  I wouldn't consider COG our best player, especially in terms of quality.  And i think you could be right regarding him being a big fish in a small pond, less expectation and pressure etc.  He is a grafter, and we love him.

Form book goes out of the window in derbys, we all know that, but what i am hoping for is a good referee, want to talk about the game afterwards rather than the referees performance, which seems to happen all too often these days, whatever division. 

BEHAVE YOURSELF YA LUNATIC, LAST YEAR YOU WERE IN LG 1, AND ITS YEARS SINCE YOU WERE IN THE PREM LEAGUE, YES YOU ARE OUR MAIN RIVAL BUT THAT IS BASED ON THE LOCALITY, NOT,   WHAT YOU WERE IN YOUR PREVIOUS LIVES, GET OVER IT,

Have you just got off of the happy bus?

Guest swfcaremassive

didnt say we were yours, but you are ours, and next sat you will become our biatches

Conversely we do not consider you rivals.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

didnt say we were yours, but you are ours, and next sat you will become our biatches

No, no we won't, on and off* the pitch you'll be swatted away like the annoying scruffy tw*ts you've always been.

* I don't mean violence, we will just point angrily at Sam and Cain whilst they slink off on their pit pony.

Sorry for the late reply guys, been a busy day (Shagging my sister/brother, bin darn't pit, so on and so forth).  I wouldn't consider COG our best player, especially in terms of quality.  And i think you could be right regarding him being a big fish in a small pond, less expectation and pressure etc.  He is a grafter, and we love him.

Form book goes out of the window in derbys, we all know that, but what i am hoping for is a good referee, want to talk about the game afterwards rather than the referees performance, which seems to happen all too often these days, whatever division. 

lol....you can guarantee we won't get get a good ref mate...he'll either be a homer a masochist...or fat...only shapes they come in, in this league