Good evening 'Wednesday-ites'

Why are people getting so wound up?

He's asking general questions, hardly attempting a wind up session.

In regards to your question Tyke, I am worried should we apply the same level of urgency and application as we did against Cardiff. We were sluggish and didn't look like we wanted to win it. We basically didn't turn up. Hopefully we will regroup and refocus our efforts into our game against your lot. Antonio is a big loss but it's time certain other players stepped up and fought for the club instead of playing a passenger.

Do I think we will win? I'm hopeful, but should we not turn up like we haven't too many times this season, then I fear a result for your guys. We need to show the fight and endeavour your lads are showing.

We will see. 

Guest swfcaremassive

yeah but the fritzles are massive

I think that's quite good since you are charging £28.  Bear in mind Man City charged £22

Guest Fedor

Its been a while  :cool:

Anyway, i am stuck for something to do, and seen as us 'Dingles' are visiting your lovely stadium next week, i just thought i would pop by and see what the feeling is regarding the game a week on Saturday?  Are you feeling confident? Worried? 

I have just purchased my tickets for the game, and as of yesterday we had sold 1200.  Tickets go on general sale tomorrow.

I noticed you will be without Antonio, and obviously Wickham has gone back to Sunderland, so do you think you will bring anybody in before the deadline next week?

I must mention Chris O'Grady, what on earth were you thinking sending him out on loan to us?  Your local rivals AND relegation rivals.  I must admit i was fairly unsure when we announced he had joined on loan.  But he has been simply awesome the past couple of games, he really does run his blood to water, and he's got to be the best target man type player I have seen at Oakwell for some while, his old up play is phenomenal.    

How come you're stuck for summat to do, has your sister got the painters in?

Why are people getting so wound up?

He's asking general questions, hardly attempting a wind up session.

In regards to your question Tyke, I am worried should we apply the same level of urgency and application as we did against Cardiff. We were sluggish and didn't look like we wanted to win it. We basically didn't turn up. Hopefully we will regroup and refocus our efforts into our game against your lot. Antonio is a big loss but it's time certain other players stepped up and fought for the club instead of playing a passenger.

Do I think we will win? I'm hopeful, but should we not turn up like we haven't too many times this season, then I fear a result for your guys. We need to show the fight and endeavour your lads are showing.

We will see. 

Well, we are playing very well, on the back of two wins, you lot were apparently pretty bad against Cardiff on Saturday, plus key player out injured, which all means one thing, a Sheffield Wednesday win!!  I fear it will be one of those games.

Hey up Hemsworth, hope you return to the forum whatever the result. Last time round I said may the best team win, although it probably didn't. Hopefully however we'll put in a performance similar to the likes of our wins over Charlton, Palace, Brighton and Leicester. I haven't got much to say about COG other than I think it was a bit idiotic to send him to your lot, a place where I anticipated he'd thrive. Hopefully it won't bite us in the arse by the end of the season.

P.S (If we both stay up then I'm going to claim that we kept you up by loaning you COG lol).

Bring it on dingles.

Its been a while :cool:

Anyway, i am stuck for something to do, and seen as us 'Dingles' are visiting your lovely stadium next week, i just thought i would pop by and see what the feeling is regarding the game a week on Saturday? Are you feeling confident? Worried?

I have just purchased my tickets for the game, and as of yesterday we had sold 1200. Tickets go on general sale tomorrow.

I noticed you will be without Antonio, and obviously Wickham has gone back to Sunderland, so do you think you will bring anybody in before the deadline next week?

I must mention Chris O'Grady, what on earth were you thinking sending him out on loan to us? Your local rivals AND relegation rivals. I must admit i was fairly unsure when we announced he had joined on loan. But he has been simply awesome the past couple of games, he really does run his blood to water, and he's got to be the best target man type player I have seen at Oakwell for some while, his old up play is phenomenal.

I wouldn't say I'm worried. Infact I'm quite looking forward to it. We've had a couple of bad results against some decent teams, but we've also had some decent results. No hiding the fact we are better away from home at the moment and Antonio will be a big miss. But we have a world class keeper, the best right back in the league and I think Lita will win the battle of the oldie forwards.

Regarding Cog. Nobody can doubt his workrate and commitment, but he lacks skill and whether some of our own fans like it or not, he couldn't get in our league 1 side. I think you should take him in the summer.

I'll in for a 2-1 win for us with Llera and Madine getting the goals

Cheers for the non-baiting posts.

Ask a civilised question, get a civilised reply:

I believe that this is a crucial game for us. Might answer some big questions that most of us are worrying about:

Was loaning COG a massive error?

Can Wednesday create chances without Antonio?

Do our players have the bottle to scrap it out in crucial SIX pointers?

Has Lita settled in (and therefore won't score ever again)

Are we good enough to stay up?

Are we about to embark on a slump of poor results?

See you Saturday.