Good evening 'Wednesday-ites'

Its been a while  :cool:

Anyway, i am stuck for something to do, and seen as us 'Dingles' are visiting your lovely stadium next week, i just thought i would pop by and see what the feeling is regarding the game a week on Saturday?  Are you feeling confident? Worried? 

I have just purchased my tickets for the game, and as of yesterday we had sold 1200.  Tickets go on general sale tomorrow.

I noticed you will be without Antonio, and obviously Wickham has gone back to Sunderland, so do you think you will bring anybody in before the deadline next week?

I must mention Chris O'Grady, what on earth were you thinking sending him out on loan to us?  Your local rivals AND relegation rivals.  I must admit i was fairly unsure when we announced he had joined on loan.  But he has been simply awesome the past couple of games, he really does run his blood to water, and he's got to be the best target man type player I have seen at Oakwell for some while, his old up play is phenomenal.    

So this is what Owlstalk is going to be like over the next couple of weeks is? Fans of a club that deem themselves to be our "local rivals" coming on here acting like d1ckheads?

I wonder how many of them will come back on here after the match should we win?

My prediction would be Whitey and that's about it as he was the only one who could show his face after we turned them over earlier in the season.

So this is what Owlstalk is going to be like over the next couple of weeks is? Fans of a club that deem themselves to be our "local rivals" coming on here acting like d1ckheads?

I wonder how many of them will come back on here after the match should we win?

My prediction would be Whitey and that's about it as he was the only one who could show his face after we turned them over earlier in the season.

See the thread i just bumped...

I think that's quite good since you are charging £28.  Bear in mind Man City charged £22

It's only a drive and a 9 iron down the road, for the biggest game of the season, for you lot. We should put you in the triangle and wang pork pie at you for 90 minutes.

It's only a drive and a 9 iron down the road, for the biggest game of the season, for you lot. We should put you in the triangle and wang pork pie at you for 90 minutes.

wednesday away is a cup final for them

Either way i'm going, and that's all i'm bothered about. 

What you reckon then? Optimistic? Worried? 

Either way i'm going, and that's all i'm bothered about. 

What you reckon then? Optimistic? Worried? 

It's going to the last day of the season. Just got a really bad feeling COG is going to make a name for himself.