Blackburn sack Appleton - Reckon they are going down. Thank goodness for Milan

It won't change while the big bucks get paid to prem teams.

Everybody wants a slice of that cake.

Council even the premier teams are losing money. The way the game is being run is complete madness. We are far better out of it being run sustainably so that when it inevitably all comes crashing down and several big clubs go out of business (the warning signs are already there) we can take full advantage. If that means struggling in the Championship for a few years I'll gladly take it.

Guest Big Guns

I'm making the point that as fans we are completely unrealistic in expecting people to throw endless amounts of money in yet we quibble about a few quid. I never want to see Wednesday get into the mess we were in just a couple of years ago again, ever. Whether the money is owed to the banks (like we did) or to an over owner who has over-reached himself (like United) it doesn't matter, ultimately it kills the football club and sentences it's fans to years of misery.

We're gunna have years of misery yoyoin between league one and the championship any way

Spend the flippingcoin flip the consequences

I'm making the point that as fans we are completely unrealistic in expecting people to throw endless amounts of money in yet we quibble about a few quid. I never want to see Wednesday get into the mess we were in just a couple of years ago again, ever. Whether the money is owed to the banks (like we did) or to an over owner who has over-reached himself (like United) it doesn't matter, ultimately it kills the football club and sentences it's fans to years of misery.

I do know where you're coming from but like I said, he's said the wrong things to supporters and now it's coming up to judgement day.

Council even the premier teams are losing money. The way the game is being run is complete madness. We are far better out of it being run sustainably so that when it inevitably all comes crashing down and several big clubs go out of business (the warning signs are already there) we can take full advantage. If that means struggling in the Championship for a few years I'll gladly take it.

Lets just hope we stay in this league to struggle in it next year buddie.

don't really know what you are getting at. Venky's are clowns.

when they bought Blackburn, they thought they could not get relegated.

that's why they are a joke.

didn't know you were a Blackburn fan. lol

Man City's owners - the club is a toy that eventually they will get sick of

Chelsea - Abramovich the same

Liverpool & Villa - American owners who are losing money hand over fist

QPR - Club will go to the wall shortly the way they are racking up debt

Reading - Russian money. They will probably end up like Hearts

And so it goes on.

Yeah I was thinking that. Nice to see that you 2 have made up.

Nowt to make up dag, we all want our team to do well, some of us are more impatient than others!!!!

We're gunna have years of misery yoyoin between league one and the championship any way

Spend the flippingcoin flip the consequences

Firstly, we are not going to go down and secondly why don't you spend the coin Big Guns, why does it have to be someone else?

Yeah I was thinking that. Nice to see that you 2 have made up.

Just two different ways of looking at it Dag. I am prepared to go down the more patient route and I genuinely think we will stay up and build from there.

Just two different ways of looking at it Dag. I am prepared to go down the more patient route and I genuinely think we will stay up and build from there.

On balance I think that we will stay up too and might even get a bumper payday on the last match of the season again. As I've said many times on OT I too favour the patient, and more pertinently, prudent route.

Guest Big Guns

Firstly, we are not going to go down and secondly why don't you spend the coin Big Guns, why does it have to be someone else?

I don't own the club

On balance I think that we will stay up too and might even get a bumper payday on the last match of the season again. As I've said many times on OT I too favour the patient, and more pertinently, prudent route.

We need to relax.

Did anyone expect a chunk of points against Palace, Forest, Watford, Leicester and Cardiff? I didn't.

We gave a good account of ourselves to come away with 6 points out of 15, should have been more but we were on the wrong end of referring decisions.

2 massive games against Barnsley and Bristol. If we collect maximum points, we'll be fine.

I think we'll win at Bristol but I'm not so sure on Barnsley at home.

I do know where you're coming from but like I said, he's said the wrong things to supporters and now it's coming up to judgement day.

Would argue that,

He said will back the manager brought in plenty of players and then supported with loans some big names too.

When was the last time we had players or the recognition and calibre of Kirkland, Gardner, Rodri, Boothroyd, Whickham, Lita. all grace out team in one season. ( may not have worked but he still funded it )

The one person everyone wanted was Antonio which he delivered too

Think its safe to say Milan has been more than supportive to this club. I really do not know how any one can critise the man lets face the facts

He bought us, went on a spree of buying what was it 6 players in that January.

Brought In Megson to stabalise us

When that was not working Changed to Jones and supported him in loans

Got us promoted

Supported Jones in a purchase of new blood ( on and off the Field )

Supported Jones in loans all way through

and yet we are still on course to in staying in this division

some people are quick to judge football is not all about spending millions, we have a very very good chairman here and I have no doubt that we will loan again or he will back Jones if / when the time his right.

Seriously do you think MM would want us to get relegated any more than we will