My YouTube channel

Unfortunately I've received a copyright strike from YouTube for uploading a video that the Premier League claims is theirs (1-0 away at Liverpool, 1996).

I'm told you are only allowed a certain amount of copyright strikes before your channel is deleted altogether, so if you want to see some of the videos I've uploaded, get a move on - they might not be there much longer.

I'm thinking about deleting all of the Premier League videos I've uploaded.

I'm sure the relentless clamour to see the two minutes of highlights from that game 17 years ago must be a real nightmare for the FA. Shame on you Kivo for flagrantly denying them all the profits from this historic match.

:dry:

Of all the things the FA have buggered up and ought to be concentrating on and they come up with that? Arseholes.

It's not the FA, it's the Premier League.

I get the feeling I've been reported by a Forest fan who keeps commenting on any video I upload, claiming I'm stealing videos from him (even though I've got all the videos myself).

Complete nutcase.

I get the feeling I've been reported by a Forest fan who keeps commenting on any video I upload, claiming I'm stealing videos from him (even though I've got all the videos myself).

Complete nutcase.

Are the Premier League aware that all of their footage is owned by a random loony from Nottingham? Most of what you've posted is from our official season reviews so what the hell has it got to do with him anyway? I could just as easily do what you've been doing because I've got all of those tapes as well. 

Are the Premier League aware that all of their footage is owned by a random loony from Nottingham? Most of what you've posted is from our official season reviews so what the hell has it got to do with him anyway? I could just as easily do what you've been doing because I've got all of those tapes as well. 

It's probably diddy Dave Richards!

Just received this from the Premier League -

"

Hi Lee,

Thank you for your email. No Premier League content is permitted to be uploaded on YouTube so it would be advisable to remove any other clips you have. I can contact YouTube and ask them to remove the strike against your account if you would like? This will put your account back in good standing.

Many Thanks

Phil"

As someone who is very grateful for the time you've spent on this is there any alternative method for you to carry on the good work that won't be similarly frowned upon? 

It's a shame that the Premier League can be so petty about stuff like this that there will be precious little interest in from a commercial perspective. You (or anyone else for that matter) are hardly likely to be stealing millions from them through this are you? And I bet YouTube is heaving with Premier League clips that can be viewed freely.

Edited by DJMortimer

Complete nutcase.

why not report his then?

I'll keep games from all other competitions on - until the Football League get in touch I'd imagine.

why don't you upload the whole video onto another website like dailymotion or something? would be a shame to not have the complete video up. 

Complete nutcase.

Report HIS videos then

Get into youtube warz innit

lol

Owlstalk Shop