Normal Service (Finally) Resumed

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Some thought went into that for someone who's not mithered. Just explain two things - how are we possibly hanging onto your coat tails, how does that even work? Secondly, what's a wannabe Wednesday fan or a wannabe fan of any club? Surely if I wanted to be a Wednesday fan then I just would.

As for coming on here, as I've said about ten times previously, I like the banter/arguing and as people seem to enjoy the same then I will continue to post sporadically.

some thought?...fookin' 'ell soft lad.....maybe you had to take a few minutes.....i just tapped it out......you loove it on here...you're an Owls fan...get used to it...

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Thats why you won`t be there. Keyboard warrior

Good point. If only the league table was decided on attendances.

Edited by wadsleybridgeowl

We've sold two players for 3.5m and made about 1m from our cup run. We budgeted to go out of the cup in the third round.

Doesn't remotely answer my questions does it?  And you won't have got £3.5 m in cash upfront. It doesn't work like that. What was your budget, what was your income and was the difference really £4 MILLION as you claim. What do you think your budget and income will be next season ?  With gates of less than 10,000 (whichever division you're in) it won't be enough.

Fourth best team in the division this calendar year. We would be out of sight by now if we had got rid of that useless thrower back in November.

You replaced him with his son didn't you? Or at least he sounds like his son.

He has a stupid accent like Hillbilly anyhow, although not as daft as the Barnsley accent.

This will look well smart with red and white ribbons on

Tintintin

Some thought went into that for someone who's not mithered. Just explain two things - how are we possibly hanging onto your coat tails, how does that even work? Secondly, what's a wannabe Wednesday fan or a wannabe fan of any club? Surely if I wanted to be a Wednesday fan then I just would.

As for coming on here, as I've said about ten times previously, I like the banter/arguing and as people seem to enjoy the same then I will continue to post sporadically.

Well then do us all a favour and give us the low down in your next defeat !

Back above you which is where we belong.

See you all in thirteen days.

Belonging somewhere requires historic facts.

How many seasons in the top flight do you have? 1? We have 66.

Have you won any major trophies? Didn't thinks so. We have won 8.

Have you qualified for Europe? Didn't think so.

I'll say one thing for Vic, he's got some reyt neck and he really is sticking it out a mile coming on here at this time.

Time to sharpen the executioner's axe methinks!

post-17432-0-98706800-1363654578_thumb.j