Normal Service (Finally) Resumed

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Guest Vic Rattlehead

9,000 yesterday, goodness me that's a terrific turnout. :tango:

Good point. If only the league table was decided on attendances.

Difference between us and barnsley

Us :- a fantastic dream of a season would be finishing top six in the prem

All other neighbours of ours :- a fantastic dream of a season is finishing above us

Their dreams may be a bit more realistic but as dreams go I suppose finishing above us while were sh17 is as good as they're ever going to be so congratulations barnsley for reaching the pinacle of your history :-)

Few things Vic, you still have a very very tough set of games to come, fair play with the last two wins but I wouldn't get too cocky just yet , must admit though, 7k at home to Brighton was really poor, when you think a side like Huddersfield who've been in the bottom two divisions for much of their history they seem to pull in much more then you, are you the worst supported team in the division or would that be Peterboro'? Never mind our away end could fit you all in anyway so no danger.

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Difference between us and barnsley

Us :- a fantastic dream of a season would be finishing top six in the prem

All other neighbours of ours :- a fantastic dream of a season is finishing above us

Their dreams may be a bit more realistic but as dreams go I suppose finishing above us while were sh17 is as good as they're ever going to be so congratulations barnsley for reaching the pinacle of your history :-)

You really are having a fantastic dream if you think you have ANY chance of finishing in the top six in the Premiership in the next God knows how many years. Bloody hell lad. Give your head a MASSIVE shake. Finishing 21st in the Championship will be an achievement. Edited by Vic Rattlehead

Guest Vic Rattlehead

Few things Vic, you still have a very very tough set of games to come, fair play with the last two wins but I wouldn't get too cocky just yet , must admit though, 7k at home to Brighton was really poor, when you think a side like Huddersfield who've been in the bottom two divisions for much of their history they seem to pull in much more then you, are you the worst supported team in the division or would that be Peterboro'? Never mind our away end could fit you all in anyway so no danger.

As I (correctly) said above, the league table isn't decided on attendances. Even if it was you still wouldn't be top.

You really are having a fantastic dream if you think you have ANY chance of finishing in the top six in the Premiership in the next God knows how many years. Bloody hell lad. Give your head a MASSIVE shake. Finishing 21st in the Championship will be an achievement.

Read it properly or get someone to read it for you . It says " a fantastic dream of a season " dreams don't have to be possible today tomorrow or in twenty years but the fact you troll up every time you go above us proves that being above us is your dream . Then again being a Barnsley fan I suppose having really low expectations is how you are ;-)

As I (correctly) said above, the league table isn't decided on attendances. Even if it was you still wouldn't be top.

How very true but we are fighting relegation with a good following and you are fighting relegation with a dire following . When the fair play rules come in youll be going to hallam fc for loans

Guest Vic Rattlehead

How very true but we are fighting relegation with a good following and you are fighting relegation with a dire following . When the fair play rules come in youll be going to hallam fc for loans

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. We've been planning for the fair play rules for over a year now and our income this season is about £4m above budget. We'll be more than fine.

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. We've been planning for the fair play rules for over a year now and our income this season is about £4m above budget. We'll be more than fine.

I have to admire your teams honesty . So you budgeted for fifty quid turnover then

Barnsley were relegated last season but have had a stay of execution because Portsmouth got a points deduction.

It's only a matter of time for the Dingles especially when the Fair play rule comes in

With their turnover they'll be asking if the ground staff can play up front at the weekend. lol