Any Owlstalkers up in the Grandstand this week ?

Guest Harry the Owl

Will do. I get PMs and quoted replies straight through as txts on my phone so just let me know on Saturday.

If you haven't already sold the spoons to dan I'll take em mate

Will do. I get PMs and quoted replies straight through as txts on my phone so just let me know on Saturday.

I'll be nice seeing as it's Friday and give you one last, final chance to pull through with the goods.

I've been looking for the exact set you have for twelve years, three months and twenty one days. So as you can tell I really want those spoons.

I'm not a time waster, I've got the cash right now. I know it's a lot of money (I could buy a bag of Haribo with it) but it's set aside for you. Just think what you could do with all of that cash.

Sorry to waffle on, I know this gets sent to your phone so I'm trying to keep the message short. There's nothing more annoying than getting loads of really long, drawn out messages all day.

It drives you mad doesn't it?

Just when you think that's the end, it carries on and on and on and on and on

and on and on and on

I'm going now.

Bye.

Much love.

fdfdfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd

Anyone ever wonder if they've got too much time on their hands. Shouldn't you all be watching Jeremy Kyle or summat?

I work from home.

I have the opportunity to watch that every day. I never bother tbh. Prefer to listen to music unless there's some cricket on.

Are you busy at work today then?

Do you get told off for using your phone?

Anyone ever wonder if they've got too much time on their hands. Shouldn't you all be watching Jeremy Kyle or summat?

Most of us are just terrible employees and Harry's paper round is usually finished before breakfast, what's your point?

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.

DRG TAKEOVER.